ᶠᴼᵁᴿ

|Edited: September 15, 2020|

|At The Boys House|

Once I got to the boys' house in my car and got my other stuff out the car, I just ran into the boys' house. "I'm fucking here bitches!"I yelled. Maybe I had a little bit of wine before I got to their house. "Are you drunk?"Jonah asked. "Yes sir, I am!"I said saluting him. Then Corbyn came. 

"Nope we are going to get you in the bath, so you can sober up, and then we all can chill. Now come with me to the guest room."He said then lead me to the guest room. That's why everyone calls him the mom. Once we got there he gave me a towel and that's it because I already got my own conditioner, shampoo, and body wash. 

I went to the bathroom took a bath for about 30 minutes so I can sober up and relax. Then got out, dried me off, blow-dried my hair, comb it and brush my hair, put on my bra, but not my panties, because I don't wear any at night, and then put what you want to call it 'PJs' on.

 Then got out, dried me off, blow-dried my hair, comb it and brush my hair, put on my bra, but not my panties, because I don't wear any at night, and then put what you want to call it 'PJs' on

I put it on because it goes all the way down to my thighs, so I wear it to bed. I walked downstairs and went to the boys. "Okay, I am sober. Now, what do we do?"I asked sitting on the couch by Jack. 

"We could play a game? So, the game is going to be like this, we watch a movie. But here's the catch we can't fall asleep, so if one person is left that is not sleeping wins, and they get to pick what they want. The loser has to buy it for them."Zach says. 

"I'm in if you guys are in."I said. Then everyone agreed. We were picking what movie to watch. "What about Zoolander?"Corbyn questioned. "No!"Everyone yelled. "We should pick a sad movie because I feel like crying today."I said. "Okay."Everyone said. "How about the Titanic?"Daniel asked. "Yes!"We all yelled.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|2 1/2 Hours Later|

So right now we are on our 2nd movie which is halfway in the middle, and me and Jack are still up.

(Read smut on 'The Book Of Smut'.)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|The Morning|

I woke up in the morning to see I was cuddled up to Jack on the couch. I got up from out of his grip and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|46 Minutes Later|

After I was done with the food, I set up the table and made the boys a plate and myself a plate. 

"Boys! Breakfast is ready!"I yelled. All you could hear was like a herd of cows coming, and in my brain, I'm hearing 'Mooooooooo!'. They came in here sitting at the table eating really fast, I just stayed standing and had my arms crossed. 

After they realized that I haven't sat down at the table they look at me, and then at each other and sighs. They then look at me again. "Thank you, Bunny."They all said at the same time. "Oh! You guys are very welcome."I said smiling and sat down. "So Bonnie...you're a very loud moaner."Jonah said. I looked up at him.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|After Breakfast|

After we ate I went to go take a shower, while I was in the shower I was singing a song.

After I sang the song I got out the shower and did whatever you do when you get out the shower.

After I did everything I went downstairs. "We heard you singing. How do you know Spanish?"Corbyn said. "Spanish class, duhhhh. I had an A+ in Spanish class. I also know other languages, but I don't want to name all of them right now, because that will take a while."I said. 

"Hey, Bonnie? You want to sing a song with me?"Jack asked. "Yeah, let's discuss what we should sing."I said. We discussed it for a minute or 2, and we were done. "Did you guys pick a song?"Daniel asked. "Yes, let's start Jack."I said, then we started singing.

(Pretend that guy is Jack and that he is playing the guitar at the same time he's singing.)

While we were singing the boys were recording us, and posting all over social media. Once we were done the boys started clapping for us. "Bonnie, you song just like Bebe Rexha."Jack said. "Well thank you my kind sir."I said. "You welcome, My lady."He said. "But seriously, you sound just like her."Zach said. "I know."I said flipping my hair.