ᴺᴵᴺᴱᵀᴱᴱᴺ

|Edited: September 18, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

After 30 minutes of cuddling, we got dressed. Of course, Jack had to help me.

 Of course, Jack had to help me

(Without the bag)

After we were done getting dressed we decided to do a duet for my channel.

Once when we were done, and post it we went downstairs again. I sat down on the couch slowly. The second when I sit down all I hear is. 'Ayeo Logang what's Poppin!' and "Aye Jakepaulers, keep on smiling every single day and keep on dabbing on those haters!' from Logan and Jake. Jake and Logan, just why! "What are you guys doing here?"I asked them. 

"We need content. So, Me and Jake figured that since your pregnant, we decided to do a challenge for our vlogs who can do a better job at massaging our little sister."Logan said. "Okay, I'm fine with that. Plus I really need it."I said getting comfortable. 

"Okay Logang, we're going to get started on this competition-"Logan was saying until he gets cut off by Jake talking to his vlog camera. "So, Jakepaulers we're going to get this challenge started in a few seconds."Jake then kept on talking to the camera. "Would you shut the fuck up! I'm trying to vlog here!"Logan yelled, and Jake kept on doing it. 

"Please make it stop."Corbyn groaned. "Chill bro, I got this."I said. I made a dolphin noise, and they stopped. When we were little Jake and Logan told me if they ever were loud or if they were fighting I had to make that noise, and we still do it till this day. "Boys, my body is not going to massage itself."I said. 

They started to do the challenge. Well before they did it, they put relaxing music on. A few minutes later I was half asleep, half awake. "Here goes the sloth in here natural habitat."I hear Corbyn say, and I know he's live on Instagram. "How is my client?"Logan asked. "Fantastic."I mumbled. 

"How is my very beautiful client?"Jake asked. "Excellent."I mumbled again. "Bonnie, one of the fans said 'How is that massage going?"Jonah said. "Oh, it's going very well. You should try it."I said with my eyes closed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|An Hour Later|

Okay before we go on with the story, I'll tell you I changed before The Massage Challenge.

Now back to the story. "Okay, I have decided the winner of the challenge. When I say the persons' name. There will be no hard feelings guys, were The Paul Siblings. Now the winner is..."