ᴺᴵᴺᴱ

|Edited: September 15, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

So I woke up to a sleeping Jack next to me but didn't want to get up because I am too lazy right now. Well, I had to get up anyway, because I had to check on everyone. So I got my puppy, which I named him Loki. 

I got up and went to check on Corbyn, Dani, Zach, and Jojo. They were all asleep still, so I went into the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. But before I called my little brother and sisters I made last night.

I put Loki down. I then put food and water in two separate dog bowls and started to cook breakfast. While I was cooking I felt to pairs of hands around my waist. So, I did the one thing I always do. I grabbed the person's arms, and Judo Flipped them. The person groaned out in pain. I turned around to see Jack on the floor. 

"Oh! Shit, Jack! I'm so sorry!"I said helping him up. He groaned. "Where did you learn that from?"He asked me. "I learned it in my martial arts class. I used to go when I was little, I was the best in the class."I said. "That's nice, but please don't ever do that again. I feel like all my bones are broken."He groaned out. 

"I'm sorry, Jackie."I said as I kissed him. "Well, I made breakfast for everyone. Do you want to wake up everyone with pots and pans?"I asked holding them up. "Hell yes, let's wake up Corbyn and Jonah first."Jack said. So we went upstairs with the pots and pans. 

We then banged the pots and pans together, and they woke up freaking out. We then next went to Dani's and Zach's room and did the same. The freaked out too. Jonah and Corbyn walked into the room. "Why did you guys do that!" Zach yelled. 

"Well Zachary, breakfast is ready. I also Judo Flipped Jack earlier."I said. "Well, why you didn't say so the first time then. I wish I saw Jack's expression too."Jonah said. Everyone laughed and went downstairs to eat. Since I wasn't going anywhere today, and I decided for it to be a lazy day.

 Since I wasn't going anywhere today, and I decided for it to be a lazy day

(Read smut on 'The Book Of Smut'.)

Then after that, we got dressed and went downstairs. Once we got down there everyone was staring at me. "What is everyone looking at?"I questioned. "Your neck."Jonah said. 

"Oh! It's nothing, its just makeup."I lied. "No, it's not! It looks like a hickey."Zach said. "Pft! No its not."I lied. "Umm, yes it is."Corbyn said. "Okay, fine it is."I said. "Ohhhh! You guys smashed!"Logan, Mark, and George said at the same time. 

"Shut up Logan, Mark, and George."Jack said. We all laughed. We just played video games all day and ate all day. I and Jack got tired. So we went into his room, and just cuddled with Loki, then we fell asleep together.