ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ

|Edited: September 15, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

So, once we got there we got out the Yeti. I took out my vlog camera, and turned it on. "Hey guys! We are at the venue now, and we are about to go backstage. I am only going to be vlogging some of this stuff, because I want to spend a lot of time without the camera to enjoy myself."I said. Then I turned my camera off. "Okay Loggy, lead the way."I said.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Backstage|

Once when we were backstage I saw the boys, and was frozen in the same spot we just walked in. I already know Logan and Brendan are filming me, because their snickering way to much.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Jack's P.O.V|

Once we saw Logan, Brendan, and his sister walked in. She just stood there frozen once she saw us. Logan and Brendan were filming her while snickering a whole lot. You could really tell they are enjoying this.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

After standing in front of the door for a minute, I finally had the courage to walk up to the boys. "Hey guys my name is Bonnie, but you can call me BonBon, Bunny, or Bon, whichever you prefer. Um, I'm actually a very big fan of you guys, especially you Jack, and yeah."I said. "Wait! So you are a big fan of Jack?!"Corbyn said excitedly. "Yeah."I said back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Jack's P.O.V|

'I can't believe that she actually likes me, this is going to be good.'I thought.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Corbyn's P.O.V|

I can't believe Bonnie actually likes Jack, and Jack likes her! This, this is just mind-blowing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Logan's P.O.V|

This is so funny right now. Me and Brendan are filming everything, and some of it on her vlog camera of course.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

I just can't wait to spend more time with the boys, it's going to be a lot of fun with them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|In The Middle Of The Show|

"Hey everyone! So, we actually got a special guest with us here with Logan, and her name is......Bonnie Paul!"They all said together. So I just went out on stage, and the crowd went wild some crying, some screaming 'I love you's', and some about to pass out. 

"Hey everyone! How are you guys doing?!"I yelled. The crowd erupts with 'goods'. Then the crowd just started chanting 'Sing, sing, sing, sing!'. "Oh, guys! They want me to sing. Hmmm, what should I sing? Oh! I got it, Danny and Jack help me with this."I said. I went to go up to them and told them what we are going to do. After our discussion, we started to sing.

(Pretend the one with the grey beanie is Jack and the one with the red beanie is Danny)

After that, the whole crowd cheered. And then the next thing I know Jack came up to me and kissed me. I kissed back. For the rest of the concert, Logan had to sing 'Help Me Help You' with them, and sing 'The Fall Of Jake Paul' with the second verse, which that wasn't planned. Sorry, Jakey.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|After Concert|

After the concert, we were getting ready to go, and I was signing out of my vlog for today. "Hey, guys. Thank you for hanging out with me today. You guys will be seeing the boys a lot more. Remember to smile every day, love you guys, PEACE!"Me and Logan said at the same time. 

Then Jack came up to me. "Hey, do you want to spend the night at our house?"He asked. "Yeah, but I have to go back home. I need some pj's, and extra clothes."I said. "Okay, we'll see you later."He said and kissed my cheek. He then went back to the boys. Logan and Brendan came up to me. 

"Awe!"They both said at the same time. "Shut up you asshats."I said. Then we went into the Yeti.