ᴱᴸᴱᵛᴱᴺ

|Edited: September 16, 2020|

|Logan's P.O.V|

So I woke up to a lot of coughing, like a lot. So I went upstairs and saw Bonnie throwing up. Jack was holding her hair back, and rubbing her back. "What's going on here?"I questioned, while I picked up Loki. "Well, once I woke up I saw Bonnie in the bathroom throwing up. So, yeah."Jack said awkwardly.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

So once when I finished throwing up, Jack and Logan helped me to the bed. "Why were you throwing up?"Jack asked me. "Yeah."Logan said wondering the same thing. "Well, I don't kn-Oh my chuck!"I gasped. "What!?"Logan and Jack asked at the same time. "I think, I am late."I said. 

"About?"Logan questioned. "My period."I whispered. "Wait! I will be right back, I need to use the bathroom."I said. So I went into the bathroom, went in the cabinet, and took out a pregnancy test. I then did my business. I had to wait 3 minutes and once I saw it, it had two lines which mean positive. 

"I'm pregnant."I said to myself. So I went out to tell them. "Guys, I have something to tell you."I said. "What?"Jack asked. I showed them, and they stared at it in shock. "Guys, can you say something."I said nervously. "Oh my god! That's great Bonnie!"Jack exclaimed kissing my forehead. 

"Guys, how am I going to tell the others."I said. "Well maybe we could have dinner, and just tell the guys, okay?"Logan said. "Okay, I am going to get dressed, and make a doctor's appointment for next week."I said. So I went to my closet and got dressed.

I got out of the bathroom, picked up Loki, and went to go feed him

I got out of the bathroom, picked up Loki, and went to go feed him. After that, I went downstairs where the guys are. So, I went into the living room. "Guys lets go to Starbucks."I said. "Yes!"Zach exclaimed. Then I went to go get my keys to my car, and we went to get Starbucks. 

When we got there I ordered a large caramel frappe with extra extra caramel in it. We went back home once we got our stuff from Starbucks, and sat down watch Supernatural. "Hey, do you guys want some dinner?"I asked. "Yes."They all said. So I went into the kitchen and started dinner.

 So I went into the kitchen and started dinner

"Guys! Food is ready!"I yelled

"Guys! Food is ready!"I yelled. They all ran into the kitchen like some wild animals. So we sat at the table and started to eat. While we were eating I looked at Jack, and he nodded. "Hey, guys? I have something to tell you."I said, and they were all looking at me waiting for my answer. 

Jack took my hand, and I smiled up at him. I looked back at the boys. "I'm pregnant."I said. They were all shocked, and there was silence. "What?! Seriously?! No way!"They all yelled. "Yes, way!"I said happily. 

"Congratulations guys."Jonah said. "Thank you, Jojo."I said. We then started to eat again, then once we were finished I told them one more thing is dessert. They all cheered, and I set down the cake I made.

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, I am kinda a chef/baker

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, I am kinda a chef/baker."I said. They all looked shocked, and I just yelled in their faces. Once they snapped out of it, we ate the dessert. 

After we ate we just talked, and chilled for a little bit. We decided that we were tired, and then we were going to bed. So I went into my room and got some PJs on. I then went back into Jack's room.

I picked up Loki to put him in the bed with me and Jack

I picked up Loki to put him in the bed with me and Jack. I layed on his chest, while he was playing with my hair. Then he and I started to sing a song to each other.

"I am really glad that we are having a baby together."Jack said. "Me too."I said, then I kissed him on the cheek. I then cuddled into his chest, and just fell asleep. But they didn't know that the boys and Logan were recording that the whole time.