ᵀᵂᴼ

|Edited: Septemeber 15, 2020|

|Jack's P.O.V|

So, Logan is bringing his sister to the concert today. He actually showed us a picture of her. She was fucking hot. Right now me and the boys are getting ready. "So what do you think about Logan's sister?"Daniel asked. 

"She's cute, that's all."I said. He then gasped. "You like her dude!"He shouted. "No, I don't."I said defensively. "Who likes who!"I heard Jonah say. "Jack likes Bonnie!"Daniel yelled. "What!"All the boys exclaimed, except Danny. "It's not a big deal, now can we get ready?"I said. 

They all nodded, and then went back to what they were doing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

So, me and Logan are in the Yeti with Brendan and Kong. We were both vlogging at the same time. "Aye BonBon's we 'bout to go to the Why Don't We concert. I am very excited about going because I am a really big fan of them."I said. 

"She wants to fuck Jack."Logan said. "No I don't, I just like him."I said innocently. "Yes, I do."I whispered to my camera. "Look she just admitted, right Brendan?"Logan said. "She sure did, she soooo wants too."Brendan said. 

"Shut up Brendan, before I go back there and slit your throat. Anyways talk to you guys when we get there."I said putting my hand on the camera, then I turn my camera off. "Your so rude."He said. "Who cares B."I said. We are almost there.