ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀᵞ

|Edited: September 18, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

"Logey!!!"I yelled. "Yes! I told you she was going to pick-"I cut Logan off. "No, nope. No of that drama. We don't need to have a song called 'The Fall Of Jake Paul Part 2' or 'The Logang Sucks Part 2' either."I said. 

"Yes ma'am."Logan and Jake said all depressed. "Don't sound all depressed and shit, okay. I love both of you, and you did a great job Jakey. Both of you. Now, probably when I give birth, I have you guys to calm me."I said laughing. 

"Yeahhh, that's probably not going to happen."Jake said. "I was fucking joking, Jake."I said chuckling. "Now, you asses get out of my house."I said rushing them out the door. "Wow, after we gave her a massage."Logan said to Jake. "Love you guys!"I shouted and closed the door with a sigh. 

I went back into the living room with my hand on my baby bump. "I'll be off to bed."I said exhausted still from the massage. "Second that."Jack said. "Goodnight, Jojo. Goodnight, Dani. Night, Bean. Night, Zachy."I said, Jack already helping me up the stairs. "Goodnight, BonBon."They all said. 

Me and Jack went into our room. I got into the bed, Jack went to change into sleeping clothes. After he was done he got into the bed with me. My back was turned towards him. So he just pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around me. His hands were on top of my belly, and my hands were on top of his. 

"I love you, Bonnie, so much."Jack said. "I love you too, Jack."I said back.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|Wednesday Morning 3:36 AM|

"Bonnie, how are you feeling right now?"Daniel asked me as he recorded me. Well, we are all up. My water broke thirty minutes ago, but the contractions are not bad. So I decided to clean a little, while Jack is packing my stuff before we all go to the hospital. 

"I'm feeling good, but I'm kind of having Déjà Vú because this is exactly what happened to Kourtney Kardashian when she was pregnant."I said folding laundry.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|At The Hospital|

I was in the hospital bed breathing hard, and moaning once in a while when the contractions increases. I was also holding Jack's, and Logan's hand really hard. "Okay, you're going to be fine, Bonnie. I want you to take deep breaths. Follow me."Logan said. He started to breathe in and out. I started to copy after him. 

"Good job! Now just keep doing it, and you'll be okay."He said. Jack kisses my forehead. "You know Logan, your not the one pushing out a huge baby out of your Vagina. Oh, wait! You have a dick!"I snapped. The doctor came into the room. "Miss Paul, how are you?"He asked checking his clipboard. 

"I just want this baby out of me now!"I groaned out. "Okay, let's get started."He said putting gloves on, and then sitting in a little rolling chair at the foot of the hospital bed. "When I count to three, push."The doctor said. I just nodded. "1...2...3...Push!"He said. I started to push.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

|26 Hours Later|

Birthing a human being out of your vagina is the most painful thing ever. I regret not getting the epidural. Logan and Jake were vlogging the whole thing, and the boys were taking videos. I was in the hospital bed holding our baby boy, Dean Colton Avery. Of course, I will name him after a Supernatural character.

 Of course, I will name him after a Supernatural character

I was breastfeeding him right now, and I was so exhausted. Then everyone came into the hospital room. Finn, Mom and Dad, Team 10, Lydia, Melissa and Andy, Mack, Hayden, Olga, Evan, and Spencer. We all had a great time, everyone taking turns to hold Dean. 

Two hours later everyone left except the boys, of course, they were all laying on the big couch that fits all of them on it. The Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries family face-timed us to congratulate us on the baby. A little after the call, I got tired. 

"Babe, go to sleep. You need to rest. I'll look after Dean."Jack said putting Dean in a bed right by mines. "Can you lay with me?"I asked him. "Yeah."He said. I turned on my side, and Jack got into the bed with me. He pulled me closer to him. "I love you, Jackie."I whispered. "I love you too, Harley."He said calling me by my middle name.