ˢᴱᵛᴱᴺᵀᴱᴱᴺ

|Edited: September 18, 2020|

|Bonnie's P.O.V|

"Hey, My little BonBon's. The reason why I'm whispering it's, because Jonah, Zach, and Daniel are still asleep. Jack and I are going to wake them up with Loki here in my arms. So, leggo."I said while walking into Zach's room. 

"We're going to wake up Zach first, because I got Red Vines hidden for him, and he is definitely going to wake up once I tell him that they are hidden somewhere in the house."I said setting Loki down on Zach's bed softly and turning the camera to Zach. "Loki, wake him up."I whispered. Loki started to lick, and jump on his face. "Mmm, leave me alone."Zach said swatting at Loki. 

"Why wouldn't he want to wake you up, when there's Red Vines hidden in the house somewhere."I said, and then he shot up fast putting sweatpants on, then ran downstairs looking for them. "The look on his face."Jack said laughing so hard. "I know."I said laughing also. 

"Next stop Dani's room, Jack hid a Skateboard for him somewhere in the house also

"Next stop Dani's room, Jack hid a Skateboard for him somewhere in the house also."I said grabbing Loki and walked to Dani's room. I set Loki down onto his bed. "Let's get started, Loki, wake Dani up."I said, and he started to the same thing to Dani as he did to Zach. "Stooooop."He whined. 

"There's a Skateboard hidden in the house for you

"There's a Skateboard hidden in the house for you."Jack said. Dani did the same thing and went to go look for it. "We got him."I said high-fiving Jack. "Where is the Red Vines!"I heard Zach yell. "Where is the Skateboard!"Daniel also yells. 

"This is good, now we have one more person, which that's Jojo. We bought him 10 boxes of coffee and espressos, but Andy is going to have to teach him how to make expressos. Now let's go wake him up."I said getting Loki and walked to his room. I set Loki down, and he did his thang. 

"Goooo."He whined. "We hid 10 boxes of coffee and expressos for you."Jack and I said at the same time. He already ran out, good thing he had sweatpants on. "That wasn't hard at all."I said. "No that actually was good, we make a nice team."Jack said. "Yeah, pretty much all the time."I said.