Chapter 7 Q&A + Sneak Peak of Chapter 8!!!

Alright, since I had a little too much fun with the next Q&A, I decided to make it it's own separate part. I meant to shorten it but... there were to many good questions! And these reactions are priceless! Ahhhh! Also, since I have witheld on the uploads it was the least I could do to post this!

:D

Hope you like it!

First question to Max!

F: User dy-na-mite asks, do you feel any guilt at all for what you do to Summer?

M: ...I feel guilty for dating her if that's what you mean. I mean, I shouldn't have asked her out in the first place, and I should have broken up with her at the very least, that I feel guilty about. As for kissing other girls? Nah.

Ok, thanks Max, next question is to... Max again!

F: Max user OdetteRosales asks, why can't you just get a f*ing life and let Summer out of your grasp.

M: No cussin' in my house.

F: ...this isn't your house. This is the internet.

M: No. Cussin'. In. My. House.

F: THIS IS THE INT- oh forget it. Just answer the question.

M: Ok well, I have a life. And Summer helps me live this life, which is why I cannot let her go.

Ok, Max, another question for you.

F: Max, user Ilovestories asks, when will you let Summer go? Or do you plan to keep her like this?

M: I was thinking senior year... of college. Or maybe I'll have her marry me. Just maybe. Already have the names picked out for our kids...

F: Naming your future children when you haven't even kissed yet?

M: Dude, you wrote the last chapter, we freaking kissed. Where the heck were you?

F: That wasn't a real kiss.

M: ...then what is?

F: Being a player aren't you supposed to know this?

M: Being the author aren't you supposed to be smarter than this?

F: I am offended.

M: Good that's what you get for making the readers hate me.

F: That was your own rotten personality.

M: I'm not ROTTEN I'm just... a little rough around the edges.

F: Understatement of the YEAR.

M: Be quiet.

Yet another question for Max!

M: Why do I have so many questions?

F: I don't know, I thought you'd get less because most of the readers hate you.

M: Most? Is there one who loves me?

F: Well... there's SkylerJ she likes your privet jet...

M: That's not me.

F: Well at least she's on your team...

M: Ok, I know now what I have to do... everyone on my team gets a private jet! So join team Max today!

F: Max! You can't BUY people!

M: Well, Faerie, how about I give you this diamond necklace and you make the next chapter have more me in it?