37. Woody, Where Are You?

Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Song- Downtown Love by G Eazy

Kristen's Pov.

We were all currently at Disneyland and to sum up what the experience was; it was magic. Everything was perfect; from the smiling Disney princesses and the amazing food that you always smelt while walking along the paved path. There were a bunch of first time little kids who ran around with their mouths open in awe while somehow never running out of energy.

It was quite adorable and weird if you ask me.

"Who wants to go get some butter beer?" Caine asks us. He had been nagging us all to get some for the past 30 minutes.

"Sure. Why not." I say and we all head towards the Harry Potter section. We were at universal studios and had been here, so far- for an hour.

As we walk over to the booth, Vincent comes to my side and hands me a mini key chain teddy bear.

"Where'd you get this? It's cute." I examine the teddy bear. I'm not one to have a lot of things on my keys, but this would be an exception.

"At one of the shops. I saw it and immediately thought of you. Of course your the complete opposite of a teddy bear." He shrugs his shoulders as he explains. I lean over to give him a hug and I hear someone clear there throat; It was Jesse.

"Do you want a frozen, hot, or normal butter beer?" He asks.

"Normal." I answer and turn towards Vincent.

"Do you want one?" He nods his head.

"Yeah, I'll take a frozen one." Jesse nods and turns towards the cash register. He walks up to us with a three cups balanced in between his hands. I take the normal one and Vincent takes the frozen, while Jesse has a normal one as well in his hands.

Cara and Kade have an ice cream butter beer in their hands. Caine has a frozen one.

"Butter beer is the best." Caine says triumphantly while slurping loud and on purpose making me roll my eyes and glare at him.

"Could you be anymore annoying?"

"Yes. Yes I could." He winks.

We walk towards some close by benches and take a seat. The weather was your typical summer heat wave.

Meaning that the seats burned your butts off.

"You know after this, we should go to the revenge of the mummy." Jesse says and I immediately protest.

"Nope!" He looks at me while smiling.

"Are you scared?" He mocks me. I shake my head.

The last time that I had been on that ride; I lost my soul.

I still can't find it.

"I did not sign up to be having any heart attacks today." I cross my arms over my chest. Vincent laughs at me.