9. Sexual Attraction

Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(*Mature sexual content*)

Kristen's Pov.

I shove Jesse away with my hand and do the only thing that comes to mind.

I slap the shit out of him.

Not literally.

"What the hell was that for?!" We both shout at each other at the same time. We both glare at each other.

"You kissed me you asshole!" I snap at him. He looked at me as if I was smoking crack.

"Are you smoking crack?! You kissed me back!" He clenched his jaw.

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

"No I didn't!"

"Yes you did!"

I groan out in frustration. This guy was so infuriating. He almost made steam come out of my ears. I let out a sigh and sit down on the kitchen stool.

"Why did you even kiss me in the first place?" He moved closer to me so that we were almost touching.

"We both know the sexual tension is there. Why don't we just relieve that tension?" He whispered out huskily, his eyes going back and forth between my eyes and lips.

"That could be a problem." I push him away gently with my hand.

"Why?" I look at him leaning against the counter and I take in his features. His eyes were dark as he stared at me with a lustful expression.

"Because sexual attraction always leads to mental attraction and before you know it, you're pulled in to all that Lovey shit." I shiver with disgust. He smirks at me with amusement. He leans in and cages me in with both of his arms.

"First sexy, I don't do that lovey shit. All I think about when I see you is what you would look like on your knees and if you taste as sweet as your lips." He takes my lip in between his teeth and bites down slightly.

I moan out and he catches the sound with his lips. He pushes my legs apart and comes between them. I wrap my legs around him as I continue to devour his soft lips.

I could feel his erection pushing into my thigh. I tugged onto his hair resulting in him letting out a groan. He bit my lip making me gasp, which he took to his advantage by slipping his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues danced as we battled for dominance. An unexplainable feeling came over me as I saw his bare tattooed chest.

He had one of his nipples pierced.

I leaned down and tugged on his piercing with my teeth. He let out a loud groan and his grip on my thighs tightened.

"Your turn." He muttered before he pulled the string to my bikini top off. I was left in just my bikini bottoms. He leaned down and took one nipple into his mouth. I moaned as he pulled on my nipple with his teeth.