8. Swimming

Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kirsten's Pov.

I woke up in the morning hearing music playing.

Loudly.

My eyes snap open in annoyance. I make my way over to my balcony. Once I step out, I see Jesse jamming to some loud music while unpacking things from his box.

"Would you keep it the fuck down!" I shouted at him. He looks up from his unpacking and gives me a smirk before continuing to do what he was doing before.

Un-fucking believable.

I slam my door shut and let out a strangled scream. I look over at the time only to see that it was only 3 o'clock in the morning. Biting my lip, I decided to barge back onto my balcony.

"If you don't cut your music down I'm cutting your fucking damn balls off you cunt!" I scream at him.

He cut his music down.

***

After I'd went back to sleep, I'd woke back up feeling a lot more refreshed. I looked over at my phone only to see that it was lighting up.

It was Cara.

"Hello?" I sounded like an old man dying.

"Hey girly! I was just wondering if Laney and I could come over to your pool today?" I scrunch my nose up while thinking about her idea. I wasn't really planning on going to the pool today, but what they heck, I could use a little vitamin D from the Suns UV's.

Oh barf I'm talking about the sun.

Sometimes I'm such a nerd.

"Yeah sure." I hear her squeal over the phone.

"Sweet and by the way I kind of invited the boys as well. Okay bye!" She rushes out and then immediately hangs up.

"Boy I swear she better be talking about Ashton and the guys and not who I think she's talking about." I mutter out to myself.

Otherwise I would kick her in the vagina.

"You know you really shouldn't talk to yourself like that... You could be classified as crazy." I hear Jesse's damn voice and I turn to look at him through my window.

"Dude I'm already crazy and why the hell are you always by the window? That's just creepy." I frown at him and he just gives me a cheeky smile.

"Please you were talking so loud I'm sure Ireland could hear you." Next thing I know he swings over and onto my balcony and then opens my door, walking into my room.

"What the flipping hell?!" He walks over to my bed and lays down on it with one hand underneath his head.

"You look rather attractive right now." He whistles at me. I look down at my white t-shirt that I'm wearing that had a some type of stain on it from yesterday.