34. It's Party Time B*tches!

Song- Freak by Lana Del Rey

Chapter 34

Kristen's Pov.

"Why do we even need finals? I mean we've learned everything though the majority of the year. This is just to make our grades drop lower." I groan out of frustration.

The one thing that every student could agree on is that finals sucked ass.

For the ones who had borderline grades, this was hell. And for all of the students who could easily blow off finals because they already had an A++...

Screw you guys.

"It's fine. You seem to be getting most of the problems right. You just struggle with algebra more." Jesse shrugs his shoulders making my eye twitch.

"Guys I feel as if my brain is gonna explode. I need to stop studying." Cara complains.

"Cara, you haven't even started studying yet." Kade says with a smirk.

"I know but it takes me so much energy to even start. I'm gonna go get us some coffees. What does everyone want?" She asks while standing up to stretch her arms while yawning. We were all currently at a local Starbucks having a study group session. Laney wasn't here and I'm not sure when she ever would be.

So far, it was going poorly.

"I'll take a white chocolate latte." I say.

"Yeah you would." Caine wiggles his eyebrows at me resulting in me chucking a sharpened pencil at him.

"Hey! You could have poked my eye out with that." He rubs his arm which is where the pencil had actually landed.

Drama queen.

"Get me a dark roast."Jesse says while he slides my workbook over to get a better view. He places his pencil into his chin and slides his glasses onto his face. Today he couldn't wear his contacts because he had ran out. Nevertheless, he looked both smart and attractively sexy.

"And I'll take a caramel iced coffee. Extra sugar added." Caine says.

"I'll just have a green tea." Kade says. Cara nods her head while Kade gives her his debit card to pay. Taking it into her hands while smiling at him, she heads over to the cashier.

"I can help you with this if you want." Jesse offers as he continues to skim my textbook pages. I give him a warm smile at his nice offer. Even though his smartness sometimes annoyed the crap out of me, he still cared enough to still help me out.

"Yeah I'm sure with your help I could pull off at least a C." I say while running my hands through my hair.

"No you could pull an A. I'm sure of it." The seriousness in his eyes made me want to burst out laughing.