15. Burning Out

Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kristen's Pov.

I felt him pull my panties down and then felt his hands trail up to my womanhood. I let out a swear word as he shoved one finger inside of me. He starts to pump in and out of me in a fast movement.

"Fuck yes!" I scream out. He continues to pump in and out until I feel myself orgasm. He pushes himself up and captures my lips with his.

We battle for dominance and eventually he wins. He pushes my skirt up more so
that its rolled up to my stomach and trails his hand down towards my ass. With one fluid motion he smacks it.

"Gosh Kristen, you are going to get me in so much trouble." He mutters into my ear. I let out a laugh and pull his tie towards me so that we meet eye to eye.

"Not if we don't get caught."

Mr. Nate smirks and then unzips his pants. I pull down his pants along with his boxers and then he does something that could not only get him fired, but put in jail.

He fucks me.

*****

**A day later**

"You did what?!" Cara shouts. I immediately shush her because we're in a library. Laney sits smirking at me while wiggling her eyebrows.

Cara, Laney, and I decided to skip lunch and leave the guys. Or it could be because Laney noticed that something was up with me and dragged me and Cara out of the cafeteria.

Oh and on the way to the library I ran into Mr. Nate. He didn't say anything and just gave me a smirk.

Yep, Laney definitely knew something was up.

"I knew it was bound to happen from the start. The sexual tension was just there!" Laney throws her arms up. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Your not even in my class so how do you know." She shrugs her shoulders while blinking innocently.

"Maybe Caine told me that you and Mr. Nate where like two minutes away from screwing each other like wild bunny rabbits." I glare at her. Cara shakes her head at me.

"What about Jesse?" I see her pouting her lips and looking disappointed.

"Jesse and I are not boyfriend and girlfriend. I needed to reassure myself after what happened between us yesterday night." Cara and Laney lean forward.

"What happened between you guys?" Cara presses while trying to look innocent.

"Nothing. We just had sex and he said that it was more than "just sex"." I frown a little and then Cara squeals. The librarian shushes us and I glare at Cara.