11. The Apology

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

***mature Sexual content***

Kristen's Pov.

"I'm sorry." I apologized for the hundredth time. After I had discovered that I had made out with my uncle I felt disgusted and ashamed.

But how could I have known?

It's not like they ever told me about uncle Cole until well... now.

"Kristen... It's fine. Just go to your room." My mom whispered out. I looked at my dad one more time. His eyes just held disappointment in them.

I nodded my head and ran upstairs. I bit my lip and stared up at the ceiling. I sat there for what seemed like eternity, before I heard a knock on my window. I looked over to see a figure standing outside of my balcony.

"I know you're in there. I can see you." I heard Jesse's voice. Groaning, I hauled myself out of bed and made my way over to the balcony.

"What do you want?" I asked curtly. His facial expression held nothing but disgust and hatred.

"Who were you with?" I looked up at I'm in shock.

"No one." He moved closer towards me.

"We both know that's a damn lie so just spit out the truth." I bit my lip and looked at him through my eyelashes.

"Cole... My uncle." His face morphs into a look of disgust.

"I didn't know he was my uncle Jesse so don't give me that look." I snap at him. Before I can make a move to turn around, Jesse presses me against the wall.

"I don't give a fuck if you're into that kind of stuff. I'm disgusted by the fact that you let another guy touch you." He breaths out huskily making me shiver. He trails the tip of his noise down my neck. I can feel his warm breath against my skin.

"I hate that when I'm inside you, I can't help but to think of all the other guys who were inside of you. I hate that when we slept together, you left. I'm use to leaving people and you left me. I fucking hate your damn silver eyes and how they stare into my fucking soul. I hate that I lo-" He stops while breathing out heavily. I stare at him in confusion.

"What-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. I melted into his kiss and trailed my hands up to his brown hair. I tugged on it resulting in Jesse letting out a groan. He grinds his pelvis into my lady area. My dress was riding up and he took the advantage to pull my dress all the way up, exposing my bare butt.

I had went commando.

He squeezed my ass roughly and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us to the bed and plopped us down. I took his lip in between my teeth and bit down. He pulled away from me for second and took my chin in between is thumb and finger.