(27)

CARL'S POV
////////////////////

I was not ready for what came the next day.

We made a deal with Sasha. We would put her in a coffin, with some water, and Negan even gave her an I pod and some earbuds. She was perfectly fine, it was nothing more than a scare tactic.

The Saviors loaded Sasha onto the back of the truck Negan, Eugene and I were gonna be ridding in.

The ride to Alexandria was a dead silent one. I was terrifyed. I didn't want any if the people I loved to get hurt, and that was inevitable at this point.

I clenched my hands into fists so hard my knuckles turned white.

I saw the wall, and my breathing picked up.

Negan parked the car and nodded to Eugene, he got out.

Negan turned to me. "Are you okay." He asked setting a hand on my thigh.

I clenched my teeth, not turning to face him I nodded. Negan sighed. "It's time." He said as Eugene finished his little speech.

We both got out and climbed into the trailer thing. Negan put an arm around my waist, I know he didn't mainly just to piss my dad and everyone else off, but it was comforting.

I could barley bring myself to look at any of them. When I finally worked up the guts to look up I saw my dad glaring daggers at Negan.

Negan smirked. "You ever hear the one about the stupid little prick named Rick, who thought knew shit, but didn't know shit." Negan paused for a second and pointed to dad. "It's about you." He finished.

Dad's jaw tightened, he glanced at Daryl who was standing next to him before speaking.

"Where's Sasha?" He demanded. Negan gave him the infamous shit eating grin.

He extened the arm that wasn't around my waist and tapped the coffin.

Dad's face fell for a moment.

"She is alive and well, and if you want her to stay that way, you will do exactly as I fucking say." Negan said in a very serious tone.

Dad was clearly relived, but he didn't let himself get to excited.

Negan took his silence as a sign to continue speaking.

"I need you to pick," he head up a finger, "one person for Lucille." He said pointed to his bat, letting me go.

I crossed my arms and watched everything go down.

"And if I don't?" Dad challenged. That's when I knew this was not going to end well.

"Then she leaves in the fucking coffin." Negan all but spat back. I started picking at the skin on the edges of my nails as I waited for the tension to spill over.

Daryl looked ready to pounce and rip Negan's throat out.

Negan waited another moment before speaking. "Let's see what Sasha thinks about this whole fuckin deal." Negan said taking the extra two steps tward the coffin.

He hit Lucille against the coffin twice. "Sasha! You hearin this crap?" He asked sarcastically as he started opening the coffin.

Before he opened the door he glanced up at Jadis and nodded, who whisled, her and all her people pointed their guns and my dad and his people dad tightened his jaw and shook his head slightly.

Negan smirked and opened the coffin the rest of the way. We both heard the growling when it was too late.

Sasha was dead and she had turned into a walker, and worst of all.

Her reanamainted corpse was trying to eat Negan.

As soon as I heard the guns going off I just acted, didn't think.

I jupmed down and pulled walker Sasha off of Negan, helped him up and ran for cover as fast as we could.

I watched the scene unfold before me and couldn't help but feel like it was all my fault..