(18)

DARYL'S POV
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

I was kissing Rick. I. Was. Kissing. Rick!

Jesus fucking Christ I sounded like a teenage girl.

Rick pulled away slightly. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled. "Y-ya just lost Michonne.. I shouldn't have done that.." I added.

Rick smiled sadly. "Don't be.. I liked it." Rick said. I smiled slightly.

Rick got up, I stood up too. "You wanna stay with me?" Rick asked. I nodded and followed him to the house.

Carl wasn't anywhere we could see. "He's probably asleep." Rick said. He turned to me and glanced at my lips. Rick leaned in and kissed me softly.

Rick's fingers found their way to my hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

Suddenly we heard footsteps. We jumped away from each other. Carl came down the stairs and didn't even look at us. He opened the fridge, got a bottle of water and ran back upstairs.

Felt bad for the kid. Rick sighed. "He'll be okay." I told him. Rick looked at me and nodded. "I know." He said.

Rick leaned in and kissed me again.

RICK'S POV
✒✒✒✒✒

Daryl and I made our way up the stairs, and to my room. I opened my door and Early followed me in.

I pressed Daryl against my door and kissed him passonitly. We made our way over to my bed, kissing the whole way.

Let's just say, that night I found out Daryl was a bottom.

CARL'S POV
✂✂✂✂✂✂

That morning, when I woke up. I had decided I was going to stay for a couple more days, spend time with Judith and my dad, then go back to Negan.

And I can almost swear I heard moaning last night, but it was probably my imagination.

I walked to Judith's room and picked her up. "Hey Judy." I baby talked her. She smiled and giggled at me. "Are you hungry?" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay, let's go get ya something." I said carrying her out to the kitchen.

I set her on the kitchen counter and opened the fridge. I moved stuff around until I found some Apple sause.

I turned around and showed it to her. "This good, Judy?" I asked her. She stuck her tounge out and shook her head.

"What? Fine. I'll look for something else." I said. I put the apple cause back and saw some eggs.

"You want scrambled eggs?" I asked her as I turned around. Judith smiled and nodded. I smiled back at her and grabbed two eggs.

I set a pan on the stove and turned it on. I broke the eggs and started stirring them around.

I set the eggs on two different plates and gave one to her and a spoon.

She took and started eating, so did I.

I heard footsteps and saw Daryl. His hair was everywhere. "Morning." I said.

"Mornin'." Daryl said as he walked over to Judith.

"Hey lil' ass kicker." He baby talked. I smiles at the sight. He had obviously been a second father to Judith since the beginning.

"I missed her.." I mumbled. Daryl looked at me and smiled slightly. "She missed you too." He responded. "We all did." He added.

I smiled sadly at him. "I missed you guys too." I told him. Daryl looked down, then at Judith. He kissed her on the forehead then walked out of the house.

I sighed and ate the rest of my food.

More footsteps coming down the stairs. I knew it was dad this time. I glanced at him, dad held my gaze.

"I'm not mad 'cause Negan's a man. I'm jot mad 'cause he's older than you. I'm mad 'cause he's Negan." Dad said. I looker away and at Judith.

"I'm sorry dad.." I mumbled. "Don't be sorry because you love someone. I'll get over it. Eventually." Dad said. I sighed. "I'll be back." Dad said as he walked out.

I sighed again.

I was leaving sooner than I thought..

(A/N: I feel like my writing has gotten worse if that's even possible XD anyways. Sorry this one was kinda short.)