(16)

CARL'S POV
€€€€€€€€€€€

We brought Michonne and Abraham's bodies to the Hilltop to burry. I didn't know Abrham, or Rosita before, but I felt bad for them.

We were in a town called Alexandria. It was a nice place, it had solar power and everything. I was in my dad's house sitting on the couch.

I couldn't believe it. My family was okay. They didn't meet Negan the way I wanted them to, but I didn't really dwell much on it. I wanted to forget Negan, at least for today.

Daryl sat down next to me. "Hey kid." He said. "Hey Daryl." I mumbled.

"Ya okay?" He asked. I shook my head. "How'd ya end up with that prick anyway?" Daryl questioned. A protective erg surged up in my stomach. "Watch it." I said under my breath kinda hoping Daryl didn't hear it.

"What?" He asked. I just shook my head. "I did what dad told me. I ran as far and as fast as I could. Then I started walking till I litarlly collapsed in front if him and his people." I explained.

He nodded. "Why did he make you take a walkie?" He asked. "Reasons." I responded.

Daryl sighed. "Your room us the second one to the left up stairs." Daryl said before he stood up and walked out of the house.

I followed his directions and walked to my new room. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I laid down on the bed and set my hat on the nightstand.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I grabbed the walkie and thought about pushing the button. I decoded against it and set in next to my hat.

I rolled over my back to my things and fell asleep.

---

About four days had passed since the line up. I missed Negan. A lot. I couldn't deny that. I wanted to hug him, to kiss him, to fall asleep to the sound if his snores.

All I wanted was Negan. I heard the sound of trucks. My heart leaped. I tried not to look to excited as I walked to the gate. I saw my dad holding Lucille and Negan scanning the town.

His eyes locked with mine. I was still pissed at him for killing my best friend, but I honestly couldn't bring myself to look away.

Negan started walking and so did I. We stopped a foot in front of each other. I could feel everyone's eye burning holes into my skin.

"Carl.. I'm so sorry.." Negan said quietly. "I know." I mumbled. "Do you want to come home?" He asked. I shook my head. "Not yet. When I want to go I'll come to you." I told him.

Negan looked down and nodded. "I love you, baby boy." He said. I smiled slightly. "I love you to, old man." I teased earning a soft chuckle. And with that, he turned around and began raiding Alexandria.

I looked at my feet as my dad walked past me. I knew he would want answers. Answers I was not prepared to give him.

I started walking back to the house.

I'll be home soon, Negan. I thought as if he could read my mind.

I promise...

(A\N Plz tell me if u think the chapters r too short and if u want them to be longer and THANK YOU FOR 1.74K!!!