(21)

NEGAN'S POV
]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The Spencer guy got a pool table out and even poured my drink. This guy knows how to treat people.

Carl was sitting on his dad's porch, looking impatient as hell. I smiled at him a few times, he only gave a half hearted smile back. He clearly wanted to get out of here before his dad got back.

Spencer was rambling on about how his family all died not to long after Rick and his people showed up.

"So your saying, as soon as Rick shows up you become an orphan?" I asked. "That is the saddest damn story I've ever heard." I said before Spencer had a chance to say anything.

"Just because Rick was a cop dosnt mean he should be in charge." He said.

I raised my eyebrows. "You think you could do better?" I asked.

Spencer nodded. "Yes." He said simply. I looked over to Carl, he looked ready to beat the shit out of this guy. I smirked slightly.

"So you want me to kill Rick and put you in charge?" I said more than asked.

Spencer's eyes widened. "N-no, that's not what I mean." He said frantically.

"See if you wanna take over, why not kill Rick yourself and just, take, over." I said leaning slightly as I spoke.

Spencer could barley talk. I chuckled slightly at how frustrated he was with himself.

"Rick clearly hates my guts, but he is swallowing his hate and getting me some good stuff." I said.

Spencer once again tried to say something I quite honestly didn't give a shit about. I moved closer to Spencer.

"You know I think I know why you won't do your own shit." I said as I got closer. I glanced at Carl, I could tell he was hitting the inside of his cheek. I tapped my knife of my belt, Carl nodded.

"I got a guess, and I think its pretty fucking close." I said lowly. Spencer looked terrified.

I wrapped my hand around the handle of my knife.

"Its because. You got. No. Guts." And as I said guts I stabbed Spencer in the stomach, I pulled the knife at an angle slightly and I pulled it out.

Spencer fell to his knees, clutching onto his organs as he fell. I smirked. "Oh there they are! They were inside you all along. You did have guts! I've never been so wrong in my whole fucking life!" I yelled.

I whipped the knife off on my pants and put in back in its holster.

"Now. Somebody clean this mess up." I ordered as I turned to face the people of Alexandria.

"Anyone wanna finish the game? C'mon, I was winning." I said, holding Lucille by my face.

Suddenly, the girl, Rostia, raised a gun and pulled the trigger.

CARL'S POV
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

NO!!

That was all I could think when she raised the gun.

I CANT SAVE HIM THIS TIME!!

I stood up as she pulled the trigger.

I didn't hit Negan, thank god. The bullet hit Lucille. Negan instantly got insanely pissed. Two saviors pinned Rosita down.

"Shit! WHAT THE SHIT!! DID YOU JUST TRY TO KILL ME!? YOU SHOT LUCILLE!" Negan yelled as he got closer to Rosita.

"She got in the way!" She almost growled. Negan bent down and picked up the bullet shell. "Who did this. This is a homemade bullet right? Who made this fucking bullet?" Negan asked.

"It was me." Rosita snarled. Negan chuckled. " See, now I just think your lying to me. And you, lying to me now?! " he said chuckling threateningly as he finished his sentence.

"Is a big mistake." He added.

"It was me!" Rosita insisted. "Arat. Get that knife to her face. Michelle's beautiful smooth surface will never be the same, so why should your's!?" Negan yelled, just getting missed for being lied to.

I swallowed a lump in my throat, I didn't want someone close to my dad to die again, I didn't want my dad and Negan to hate each other.

Rosita raised her head and cut her own cheek. "It was only me." She said through gritted teeth.

"Arat. Kill someone." Negan ordered. Arat raised her fun and pointed it at the crowd. "IT WAS ME!" A woman I recognized as Tarra said as she jumped forward.

Seat pointed the gun at her. "No!" I trembling voice said. All heads turned in Eugene's direction.

---

We were driving back to the Sanctuary. I was slightly missed Negan didn't listen to me in the first place, and just take us home. But I bit my tounge and said nothing.

When we finally pulled in I grabbed my bag and followed Negan to our room. I set my bag down next to the couch when we got there.

I slipped my boots off and set my hat on the dresser. I sat down on the corner of the bed and sighed.

"You okay?" Negan asked. I nodded and shot him a small smile that I hoped he would believe .

What happened today.. It started something.. I could feel it..