(23)

CARL'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

This time I didn't pull away when Negan slid his hand under my shirt. In fact I deepened the kiss when he did that.

Negan stopped kissing me, his lips barley parted from mine. "Are you sure?" He whispered. I smiled slightly. "Yes." I whispered back.

Lust flared into his eyes. Negan roughly kissed me. I kissed back. Negan flipped us over so that I was laying down and he was hovering over me.

Negan pulled my shirt off with one quick movement. My cheeks flared red when Negan grabbed and held onto my hip.

I started tugging on the Hem of his shirt. Negan got message. He pulled away and sat up just long enough to pull his shirt over his head. Negan attacked my lips again.

I felt Negan's hands trail down to the waist if my pants. He started playing with the button on my jeans. I didn't resist when he pulled my pants off and pushed them onto to floor.

I only started blushing really bright when Negan took his pants off. Negan noticed and started to slow down before coming to a stop.

"Are you sire you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him.

Megan didn't waste anymore time. He ripped both of our underwear off. Negan positioned me on all fours in front of him. I was a little nervous.

Negan kissed my back. "Please tell me if I'm hurting you." He barley said over a whisper. "I will." I say.

Negan gently grabbed my hips to steady both me and himself. My breath caught in my throat as he pushed himself into me. "Are you okay?" He asked. All I could do was nod.

Negan started moving. Finally. I thought to myself.

At first Negan's soft and gental thrusts were enough, but then I got used to it and told him to go faster. Negan happily did as I asked.

I was a moaning mess. Negan had started grunting and groaning himself after a few minutes.

I grabbed a hold of the sheets and held on so tight my knuckles turned white.

Negan let out a breathy chuckle when he noticed. "You like that, baby boy?" He asked.

All I could do was moan in response. I was getting close, so was Negan.

His thrusts became sloppy and fast as we both reached our peaks.

I came just seconds before Negan did. I felt bad for getting it all over the soft sheets, Negan however, gave zero fucks and came all over my back.

"Asshole." I mumbled when I felt the warm sticky liquid. Negan just chuckled.

"Look who's talking." He said as he got up to get a towel. I let Negan while off my back before we changed the sheets.

We were to lazy to get fully dressed, so we just put our boxers back on.

"Noting like an organsam to get you ready for the day huh?" Negan joked as I cuddled up to him.

"Fuck you." I mumbled. Negan laughed.

"I believe I just did." He replied sracastically. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I fucking love you Carl." Negan said as he started playing with my hair.

"I love you too."