(15)

CARL'S POV
✏✏✏✏✏✏✏

I gave Negan the time he asked for. Then I walked out as soon as Lucille hit a ginger's head.

He looked fimillar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I let my eyes drift on to the people in the line.

My heart dropped when a certain pair of eyes met mine. "D-dad.." I whispered.

"C-carl?" My dad stuttered. Negan hit the guy on the head one more time and turned to Rick.

"How the fuck do you know that name!?" Negan yelled. Dad looked down.

"H-he's my dad..." I said just loud enough for Negan hear me.

Negan looked at me. He looked like a kicked puppy.

I looked at all the people.

Daryl

We were walking through the basement of the prison. My mom had just died. I was still holding back tears.

"I lost my mom too." Daryl randomly said.

I didn't say anything.

"She fell asleep with a damn cigarette in her hand. Firetrucks came bye. All the kids on the block had I bike. I didn't, so I ran after them as fast as I could.

Turns out it was my house. I got there and everyone was just, starin' at me." Daryl said trying to comfort me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled

Michonne

Michonne ran in through the gates on one of our horses.

I opened and closed the gates for her. She climbed down and reached into the saddle pad.

She pulled out a stack of comic books. "Here, this is what I could find." She said to me.

I smiled and giggled. "Thank you." I said happily. She turned to my dad.

"And uh, I found this." She said holding out an electric razor. "Your face is losing the war." She joked.

Her and my dad chuckled.

Those and so !any more memories came crashing into my mind as I looked at my old group.

Suddenly Daryl got up and punched Negan hard in the jaw. "Daryl!" I yelled. Some of the Saviors pinned him down, Dwight held Daryl's crossbow to the back of his head.

Negan glanced at me and crouched down next to Daryl, putting a stone face on.

"Want me to do it boss?" Dwight asked. Negan grabbed a handful of Daryl's hair and made him look up.

"Nah, you don't kill that, but him back in his place." Negan ordered as he stood up.

"Now I don't know what you sorry fucks don't get about noe exceptions. But I meant it." Negan glanced at Michonne. My heart dropped.

Negan slammed his bat on Michonne's head. "NO!! MICHONNE!!!" I yelled. I lunged forward only to have Negan's men hold me back.

I felt tears story to fall down my cheeks. Negan kept hitting her and hitting. I closed my eyes tight and waited for it to be over.

I stopped hearing Lucille hitting Michonne. I glanced up and saw mush in place of Michonne's head.

I sobbed. Negan glanced at me, he looked sorry, but I didn't care. He just killed Michonne.

I wrenched myself free of the saviour's grasp. "It had to be-" he started but I cut him off. "Don't. Fucking. Talk. To. Me." I growled through clenched teeth.

---

All of the saviors were in trucks. Dad was crying next to Michonne's body, while Sasha and a latina girl were crying over the red head's body.

It was light oh by now. Negan gently set his hand on my shoulder. I moved away from the touch. "Go." I snarled. I could tell I hurt him, but once again I didn't care.

"Carl, at least take a walkie." He said holding one out.

I ripped the walkie out of his hand and shoved it in my belt. "Now go." I said and I walked over to my dad.

I heard the trucks leave. He turned to me. "What happened to your eye?" He asked. I sighed. "I got shot saving Negan..." I whispered.

He gave me a weird look.

"Judith is alive.." Dad said. My breath cought in my throat. "And me a-and Michonne... We-we were together.." Dad said fresh tears falling down his face.

I hugged him as tight as I possibly could, he hugged back with just as much force.

"I missed you, dad." I mumbled.