(19)

CARL'S POV
===========

About two days had passed. I decoded I was going back to the sanctuary today. I walked up stairs to get to my room. It was about seven at night. I heard something slamming and grunts.

The fuck...? I thought to myself. I opened my dads for, and oh. My. Fucking. God.

Dad and Daryl were fucking. "What the hell!?" I yelled as I shut the door.

I heard frantic scrambling as I searched for the nearest object sharp enough to gouge my eyes out and then my brain.

I heard the door open, and saw a very sexed up looking Daryl ad Dad.

"I-i um... What." I said.

Daryl couldn't even look at me. Dad sighed. "It just kinda happened." He said.

I was beyond confused. "Um.. Okay.. I.. I don't know what to say." I managed to blurt out.

Dad glanced at Daryl. "So.. What does this mean?" I asked. "Well.. Me and Daryl are together now.. I think." He said. Daryl nodded. "Dunno about you but I ain't sleepin' with no else." He said.

"Okay.. Daryl where's your knife?" I asked. "What'cha need it for?" He asked. "So I can gouge my other eyes out, then my brain." I said half seriously.

Daryl and dad both laughed at me. "Seriously though. Lock the damn door next time." I said as I started to walk to my room.

Well then..

I thought to myself. I pulled out a notebook and pencil.

Dad and Daryl

I decided to go back to Negan. I understand if your mad, I understand if you hate me. But I love him. I really do, and I miss him a lot. I'll see you later, and tell Judith I love her.

~Carl

I shoved the note in my pocket, and went to bed. I planned on leaving the next day.

I grabbed my hat and gun the next morning, and left the note on the counter.

I climbed the wall with ease. I had seen a girl do it earlier. 

I walked until I can across one of Negan's supply trucks. The men were no where in sight, so I took my chance and booked it for the back of the truck.

"Hey!" A voice said.

I froze. Shit.

I turned to see two saviors with their guns up. They seemed to recognize me, but I wasn't sure.

"Who are you?" One of them questioned. "I'm Carl. The one who saved Negan from a bullet." I said nodding my head to the left as I did, to draw attention to my still patched up face.

They both put their guns down. "I'm coming back to the Sanctuary, thought I would catch a ride." I explained.

The first one nodded. "Get in. Negan will wanna see you." He said.

I nodded. I walked to the side of the truck and got in, the other two followed.

The drive was silent. When we pulled into the gates, the men got out and started unloading the boxes.

I waited till I saw Negan walk out of the building. I quickly got out of the truck. I closed the door, and that's when Negan saw me.

He almost dropped Lucille he was so surprised.

I walked up to him, as soon as I was close enough, Negan hugged me as tight as he could. I squeezed him back.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm fine, Negan." I mumbled.

Negan let me go. "Everyone unload my shit." He ordered as he started walking back into the sanctuary.

I followed him happily.

As soon as he closed his bedroom door behind us, I felt lips on mine.

I smiled into the kiss, and gladly returned the favour.

When we finally did pull away we were both out of breath.

"I missed you so much baby." Negan barley whispered as he pulled me closer to him. I rest my head on his leather covers chest. "I missed you too old man." I said playfully.

Negan wrapped an arm around my shoulders as he pressed a loving kiss to my temple.

"I love you so much." I mumbled. I felt Negan smile against my head. "I never thought id hear you say that again." He said happily.

"Why? I told you I would come back." I said. Negan sighed. "I know... Still.. That woman clearly meant a lot to you.. And I killed her.. I'm so sorry baby boy.. I'm so fucking sorry.." He said quietly.

I hugged him tighter.

"I'm not over that.. Not by a long shot.. I still love you though." I told him. Negan hugged me tighter. If that's even possible.

"Your never leaving me again." He said. I smiled.

"Didn't paln to."

(A/N: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. Anyway, here's a shorty. I have gotten over my writers block and have some IDEAS! Anyways. See u next time)