Dating Latrelle and Being Oscars Little Sister Would Include

REQUESTED: Can you make one when your Oscars sister and dating Latrelle

-When you and Latrelle started to date, you did everything in your willpower to not tell Oscar (& Cesar).

-At first you started of with small lies like, "I'm just going for a small walk." Or "You don't have to treat me like a kid, I'm going to see a movie."

-You would lock your bedroom door and leave out the window going to Latrelles house.

-Ducking behind fences, trash cans, and cars to avoid any body from the gang.

-But when you finally get to Latrelles house he would quickly pull you in for a kiss before pulling you into his house.

-When you two are together you just play with his hair and watch a movie.

-"Why don't you want your family to know about me?" He says bluntly

-You choke on your drink looking at him.

-"T-They do know about you." You lie.

-"Okay then, let's go out in public. Tomorrow."

-You nod picking up your belongings rushing out of the house.

-You enter back into your window sitting on your bed.

-How were you supposed to tell Oscar? Out of all people, Oscar?!

-It took about two hours before you finally had the courage to walk out of your room.

-"I'm staring Latrelle and there's nothing you can do about it." You say.

-Oscar looks at you standing up walking closer to you till he's towering over you.

-"Took you long enough to tell me." He says

-Your face is in shock as you look up at him.

-"I told him." Cesar says from behind you.

-"H-How did you..."

-"I saw you Y/N." Cesar says. "You might be a good liar but you cannot leave a window quietly."

-You sigh, a weight off your shoulders.

-No more window sneaking