CHAPTER 2

WINTERS POV

when we arrived i saw a huge building, like huge. -this is my home, and now yours too- he signs noticing your confusion. my eyes widen as we step inside.

"Guys come down to the lobby.", he speaks into a speaker system. within 5 minutes lots of people were downstairs.

"Guys this is Winter. yes she has powers but also she cannot speak. she uses sign language to communicate shes only 15 so don't do anything too crazy with her.", he says smiling down at you. they all come over and introduce themselves in sign language. i have never felt so welcomed and comforted its refreshing. these people were legit, you could tell they had extreme powers and knew how to use them.

-so winter why don't you show us what you can do.- the man by the name of thor says. i shut my eyes and concentrate on the opposite side of the room and teleport there then get the ball of matter in my hand and make it a shield then the next one a wall.

"she is-" tony starts then a man by the name of steve finished his sentence with "spectacular." i smile and look at them.

-was that not good?- i sign when i see their expressions. Thor then runs up to me and hugs me and spins me around.

-welcome to the family kiddo... welcome to the avengers." they all hug me and i smile feeling a new sensation. love. 

A/N short but sweet lil chapter. next ones will be longer i promise.