Chapter 29

Colby's POV:

   After Cassie left, I let all of my tears fall again. I've been crying nonstop whenever I'm alone. I feel so empty and lost without her. She was my entire world. She was always there when I needed her, and now she's gone. Why the fuck does everything go wrong as soon as it was starting to get better?

   I need someone to cry on, but I don't want to tell them what happened. I just need to keep it to myself for now. I don't think I would be able to get the words out because I don't want to actually say the words. She's not gone. She's not. Please.

Brennen's POV:

   I don't know what's wrong with Colby, but he's been acting different. He has this depressed look on his face all the time. He tries to cover it up, but as soon as his fake smile fades, you can see it in his eyes. The distant look on his face. I hate seeing him like this. Colby is my best friend and crush, and it pains me knowing that he's upset about something and I can't help.

Sam's POV:

   Our friendship has completely fallen apart within the past couple weeks. Colby ignores everyone and won't talk or open his door. The only time he leaves his room is to go buy food, so he won't have to see or talk to us in the kitchen. I wish he would open up to at least one of us. It can be anyone. I just wish he'd express his feelings to us, but instead he hides them.

A/N I realize this chapter is short as hell, but I'm gonna update again tomorrow. I just had an idea, but I didn't want to tell you guys why Colby is acting strange yet. Comment your guesses below as to why he is shutting everyone out! If someone gets it right, I'll do a double update tomorrow. Also I just wanted to say that I don't usually reply to your comments, but I read them all. You guys are fucking hilarious sometimes. Love you all 😂💙