Chapter 12

Colby's POV:

I woke up on the couch with someone's head in my lap. I looked down to see Cassie. I took my phone out and checked all my social media while I waited for her to wake up. After twenty minutes, she finally stirred and opened her eyes. I looked down and smiled at her. She smiled back and said sleepily, "Hey, Colbs. You could've woken me up earlier so you could get up."

"No, it's fine. It didn't bother me." I replied. She lifted her head up, and we both went to the kitchen. We sat at the table and ate some food. When we finished, Cassie left to go back to her apartment.

   I went to the living room to play some video games. I turned the tv on and starting playing Rocket League. I was yelling at the tv, when I heard someone walk through the door. I paused the game and got up to see who it was. I saw Brennen walking into the kitchen. "Hey, what's up bro?" I asked.

"Not much. I'm filming a vlog and decided to come over to the trap house." He replied.

"Oh, okay. Cool," I said, leaving to go back to my game.

*next day*

I woke up to something hitting me, and then I fell into something wet. I floated up and heard Sam and Corey laughing. "What the hell?!" I yelled.

"WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WARRR!!" Corey screamed. I groaned and got out of the pool, walking towards them. "That was a good prank. Good job," I said, holding my arms out to give them a hug so they'd get wet.

"Oh hell no!" Sam yelled running away from me. I didn't try to get Corey because he was holding the camera. I eventually gave up and dried of partially with a towel. I went upstairs to my bathroom and got in the shower. As I was washing my body, I heard a know at the door. "Who is it?"

"It's Cassie, you asked me to come over for a video," she replied in her sweet voice.

"Oh right, I'm almost done. I'll be out soon. You can wait in my room." I said, finishing up. I got out and dried myself off. I then realized that I forgot to grab clothes. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out, avoiding eye contact with Cassie, as I got some clothes and walked back to the bathroom.

Cassie's POV:

I was in my phone waiting for Colby to come out of the bathroom. I heard the door open so I looked over to see Colby, with a towel wrapped around his waist. I could see his perfectly toned abs and forced myself to stop staring.

When he was finally done changing, I asked, "What video are we doing?"

"We're gonna pull a prank on the house. We've gotta convince them somehow that I got you pregnant." He replied. My eyes widened and I nodded my head. I had no clue how we were going to do that.

Colby did the intro and we explained what we were doing. He hid the camera, and we walked downstairs and called for everyone to come sit down on the couch so we could talk to them. When everyone came down, Colby started off by saying, "Well, I'm not really sure how to say this. Cassie and I made a mistake and we aren't sure what to do." I nodded my head.

"What are you talking about?" Corey asked.

"Um, we kinda need advice on something. There's no other way to say it...Colby do you wanna announce it?" I said fidgeting and pretending to be worried.

"Okay...I uh...I got Cassie pregnant," he said quickly.

"WHAT?!" Sam yelled.

"Are you serious?" Aaron asked.

"Where's the camera? I don't believe this," Elton said.

"How long?" Corey asked.

"Guys, we're completely serious. It's been two weeks, and I don't know what to do. Please help us," I said fake-panicking.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll help out, okay?" Aaron said sweetly.

"Thank you," Colby said smiling. I looked at him and nodded. "Should we tell them the other thing?" I asked.

"Um, yeah...on three, 1...2...3..." Colby said.

"IT'S A PRANK!" We yelled simultaneously. Everyone laughed and looked relieved. "Did any of you believe us?" Colby asked. Sam, Corey, and Aaron did. Elton said that he didn't believe it however, and he never does with these things.

Colby shut the camera off and went upstairs to edit. I followed him and laid on his bed on my phone. I stayed there for a while, talking to him occasionally, and I stole a few glances of him. He was so cute when he concentrated on stuff.

   Colby finally finished editing, and he plopped down on the bed next to me. "Hey," I said, giggling and looking at him.

   He chuckled and said, "What's up princess?" I blushed and tried to cover my face. "Don't cover your face. You're cute when you blush," he said, making me blush more.

"T-thanks," I stuttered, a bit embarrassed. Colby and I started leaning in, until our faces were just inches away. He closed the gap, pressing his soft lips against mine. We were making out, when someone walked in. We pulled apart, blushing, and turned towards the door to see Sam. "Oops, Sorry," He said laughing and closing the door.

"Can I ask you something Cass?" Colby asked.

"Go ahead," I replied.

"Okay, well, I've liked you for the longest time. Your smile. Your laugh. Your eyes. I love everything about you, and I was wondering...Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, looking at my eyes.

"Of course!" I replied smiling. He pulled me in to kiss me again, and it continued for a couple of minutes. We stopped before it went any further and he asked, "Wanna go on a date tomorrow night?"

"Yeah," I said, smiling. I was about to get up and leave to go home, when Colby pulled me back down. "Stay here with me," he said smiling.

"Okay," I replied. I laid my head on his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep, feeling safe in his arms.

A/N Guys I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been caught up doing other things, but I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please vote, comment, and share. Thank you! ❤️