Chapter 5

Cassie's POV:
Beep! Beep! Beep! I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and hit the snooze button. All of a sudden, realization hit me, and I jumped up, remembering that I get to meet everyone today.

I got dressed (outfit above) and ate breakfast. I got into the car with my mom, and we drove to the airport. After saying goodbye and shedding some tears, my flight was called, and I boarded the plane.

While on the flight, I texted Devyn to keep her updated on when I would arrive because she was going to pick me up. Later, I fell asleep, leaning up against the window.

Finally, the plane landed, and a flight attendant woke me up. "Miss, please wake up. The plane has landed, and you can leave." She said

"Okay, thank you!" I replied. I grabbed my carry on items and left the plane. When I got out, I texted Devyn to let her know that I just need to pick up my luggage, and then I will be ready to leave.

After getting my suitcases, I looked around to find her, and my eyes eventually landed on her. I ran up to her, and we hugged. "Hey, it's so good to finally meet you!" She exclaimed.

"You too! I'm so glad I get to see all of you!" I said. We left the airport and drove home.
-
*One Hour Later*
I was nervous and excited to meet everyone. I was just hoping they would be happy that I'm moving to California. "It's gonna be fine, Cassie. They all love you, trust me." Devyn assured me. I guess she saw the worried look on my face.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

When we finally arrived at the house, I was amazed. It was so much larger in person. We walked in the house, and Devyn told me to hide somewhere. We planned on scaring and surprising them all at once.

   I looked around for a place to hide, and I decided on going into the bathroom. It was only 9:40 am, and no one was up yet. Devyn told me she would go wake Corey up first to show him.

   I had the door open a crack, so I knew when Corey was getting closer. He just finished walking down the stairs, so I decided I should do it now. I jumped out and yelled his name (but not loud enough for the others to wake up). He jumped back, scared, and then ran up to hug me.

   "Cassie!!! It's so good to see you!" He exclaimed.

   "You too! I'm so glad to be here!" I replied. We finished hugged, and Devyn told Corey about our plan. We told him to scream and wake everyone in the house up. He did as planned, and everyone came running. "Cassie!!!!" They all yelled together.

   "Hey guys!" I said.

   "I'm so glad we can finally meet!" Aaron exclaimed.

   "Same," Everyone else said. They pulled me into a group hug, until I could barely breathe. "Guys, I...can't...breathe..." I whispered while my face turned red.

   "Sorry," They said laughing.

   "Let's go out to get breakfast, so we can catch up," I suggested.

   "Sure," they replied. I waited on my phone while everyone got ready. When they had all showered and dressed, we left in Elton and Sam's cars.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we ordered food and talked. We played some games and learned more about each other. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me, so I looked at everyone and noticed Colby staring at me. We smiled at each other and looked away quickly.

After breakfast, we went back to the house and played Rocket League. We laughed and talked until it started to get late. It was 8:30 when I finally decided I should leave. "Guys, I'm gonna head home. It's getting pretty late."

"Okay," They said simultaneously.

"Wait! I have an idea. How about you some film a video with us? We're doing an overnight at Suicide Bridge." Elton stated.

"Umm...sure, I guess." I replied.

"Alright, cool. Let's just get everything together first, and then we can get going." They all went to their rooms and grabbed the stuff they would need. Before we left, I borrowed a sweatshirt from Devyn. I don't think I'm going to get much sleep tonight.