Chapter 23

Cassie's POV:

   It's been a week since I got back from the hospital. Everything has been going well, and Colby and I have never been closer. We have a really strong bond that will never be broken again. The two of us have hung out almost everyday.

   Colby treats me like I'm the most precious and delicate thing on the earth. He is always there when I need to laugh, cry, or smile. I think I may be falling in love with him.

   I know it's still early in our relationship, but I feel something different. Like, I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I can see us growing old together and maybe one day having kids. I've never fallen this hard for someone so fast.

   Suddenly a voice interrupted my thoughts. "Baby, will you record a video for Sam and me?"

   "Sure. When are we filming?" I asked.

   "Now, if that's okay with you." He replied. I nodded my head and stood up. He took my hand and we walked downstairs. Colby brought me out to the pool. I saw Sam sitting on the edge with a box full of bags of ice.

   "What video are you guys filming?" I asked. They looked at each other awkwardly before Colby answered.

   "A truth or strip video." My eyes widened as realization struck.

   "Wait, so when one of you is completely naked, I'm gonna have to film you? Not cool guys. I'm out." I said.

   "Please," Colby begged. "I'll buy you a bunch of ice cream."

   I thought about it for a bit, and finally agreed. "Fine." I sighed. This was gonna be really awkward.

   Sam gave me the camera, and I turned it on before they filmed the intro. I had my phone out, to find questions on Twitter for them. "Have you ever been in a threesome?" I asked. They both said yes. "Was it with each other?"

   "That wasn't part of the question." Colby replied. I rolled my eyes and continued on.

   "Colby, what's the furthest you've ever gone with Shea, and Sam, what's the furthest you've gone with Katrina?" They both immediately took off their shirts. I raised my eyebrows at how quickly they reacted to that.

   "I'm not answering that." Sam said. Colby agreed, so I asked a new question. We had gone through about ten questions, and both Sam and Colby were left in their boxers.

   "When's the first time you had sex, and with who?" I smirked, knowing they wouldn't fully answer because they don't want to say the name for privacy reasons.

   "When I was 18, and with a girl named Sarah." Sam answered. My jaw dropped.

   "I didn't think you would say their name." I was shocked.

   "I'm not saying. I don't want to tell their name." Colby replied.

   Colby started pulling his boxers down, and I covered my eyes while pointing the camera in his general direction. I heard him scream when the ice was dumped on him. I sat there, waiting for him to tell me I could open my eyes again.

   It had been a few minutes, so I opened them, thinking that it would be safe. Worst mistake ever. As soon as my eyes were open, I saw Colby. The only problem was, he was still naked. "Ahhh! My eyes!" I screamed.

   I jumped up, but I forgot that I was sitting on the edge of the pool. My foot slipped, and I fell in. The camera was okay because I was using a go-pro, but I was now drenched from head to toe. I got out quickly and realized I had my phone in my pocket the whole time. "Shit, shit, shit!" I shouted.

   I ran around the pool, and went inside to put my phone in rice. I opened up all the cabinets, but I couldn't find any. "Damn it! Where the hell is it?!" I yelled. No one else was home, so I couldn't ask any of them. Sam and Colby were still outside.

   I sprinted to the bathroom and used the towel to dry my phone off. It was still working for now, but there might still be some water in it. I went back to the boys, to find them throwing ice at each other. "What are you guy-" I was interrupted with an ice cube hitting my forehead.

   I saw Colby with a guilty look on his face, so I slowly walked over to him. "Did you hit me with the ice?" I asked calmly. He nodded his head and gulped. I wanted to laugh because he was scared of me right now, but I held it in.

   "Don't worry babe, I'll get you back. For this and for making me film the video, which ended with me possibly ruining my phone." I smirked and turned around, going back inside.

   I was still dripping wet from falling in the pool, so I went upstairs to take a shower. I had to get the chlorine out of my blonde hair, or it would turn green.

   When I got out of the shower, I changed into shorts and one of Colby's t-shirts. I sat on my bed and thought of different ways to get back at Colby. It took a while, but I finally came up with the perfect plan.

A/N Sorry for all the mistakes in this chapter. It's 11:00 pm right now, and I'm tired. I have school tomorrow, but I forgot to write this earlier. I didn't want to skip a day and disappoint you guys, so I stayed up to write this. Also, I don't really remember what was actually asked in their truth or strip video, so what I wrote isn't accurate. I just didn't feel like looking it up and then copying what they said. Sorry again for this crappy chapter, but I'll try to make the next one more interesting. Please vote, comment, and share. Love you all! 🖤