Chapter 6

Cassie's POV:

   We arrived at the bridge and Elton did the intro. He introduced all of us, and then we started walking. Not even 50 feet in, Corey heard a noise. "Ahh, guys I just heard something behind us!" He yelled.

"Really Corey? We've barely even left the bridge," Elton said. We continued on, when suddenly we heard a girl screaming. We all got scared until we realized it was just people that were standing on the bridge. "You think that was funny? BITCH!" Colby screamed back at them.

"Wow, Colby. Nice defense mechanism...Calling them a bitch," I said laughing.

   "Shut up," he said, grinning. We continued on the path and kept hearing noises. However, not all of us heard the same sounds. When we finally got to the place we would sleep overnight, we put our stuff down, and I saw Elton grabbing something out of his bag. "Don't tell me you brought it, Elton." Corey said, getting worried.

   "I can't tell you that," he replied, laughing.

   "Brought what?" I asked. Then I saw him open up a box to pull a ouija board out. I started to panic. I've never played before, and I never intended to do so. I heard Corey saying he wasn't playing it while I watched Elton, Sam, and Colby set it up. All of a sudden, I noticed something on the board. "Um, guys is that a drop of blood on it?" I asked.

   "Someone hold a candle up to it," Elton said. Sure enough, there was blood on the board. "Why is there blood on it? It doesn't make sense." Sam wondered.

   "Uh, guys I think I can answer that. Someone hold a candle up to my finger." Elton said. I grabbed a candle and put it near his hand. He had a cut on it that was bleeding quite a bit. Suddenly, Elton handed me the camera and walked towards the ouija board.

   He smeared the blood on his finger in the shape of a cross and said, "Ouija board, we give you blood, you give us answers."

   "Elton really?! Why would you do that?!" Corey exclaimed. Elton shrugged his shoulders and took the camera back. "You know, the weirdest thing is, when I rubbed the blood off, my finger stopped bleeding." Elton said.

   "Wait really?" Colby asked.

   "Yup," he replied. After that whole mess, we began to play. We circled the planchette around the board multiple times and then stopped in the middle. "Are there any spirits here with us tonight?" Sam asked. The planchette slowly moved to yes. "Do you want to harm us?" It quickly moved to yes.

"Holy shit! That moved so fast," Colby exclaimed.

"I know, it's freaking me out," I said. We asked how old it was. 2 0. "Are you a boy or girl?" I asked. B O Y. "What's your name?" Colby asked. H A Y D E N. No, no there's no way. It can't be. He died when I was 15, and he was 17. I think Colby saw the look of worry and fear on my face because he asked "What's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost."

"It's...it's nothing. Let's just say goodbye." I replied. We said goodbye and removed our fingers. I heard a noise behind me and looked. I could've sworn I heard a person, but no one was there. We packed the board up and set up our sleeping bags. After what just happened, I knew it would take a bit for me to calm down and fall asleep.
-
Soon enough, it was morning. We got up and left after sleeping peacefully. "For some reason I still feel pretty tired," Corey said. Sam and Colby agreed, "Yeah, I slept fine, but I'm still drowsy."

After walking back to the car, we filmed the outro. We got into the car and drove back home. Elton stopped at my apartment to drop me off, and I gave Corey Devyn's sweatshirt, so he could return it for me.

I walked inside and immediately took a shower. I changed into pajamas and took a nap because I was still a little tired from last night. I could get used to spending my days like this, I thought while I climbed into the old, worn out bed. Tomorrow, I would have to go out to get new furniture.

   A/n Sorry it took so long to update, but I went back to school after being sick for a while. I have to make up quite a bit of work. Anyways, please let me know if I made any mistakes that I need to fix. Please vote, comment, and share. Thanks, love you! ❤️