Chapter 9

Cassie's POV:

When we finally arrived at the bowling alley, we did the intro outside of the door. We went inside and made a plan to eat first and then look for a hiding spot. We ordered some pizza and talked. There were about 20 minutes until the place would close. We finished up and looked around but couldn't find any good places. We finally decided on having one person hide in the bathroom, while the rest wait outside for the other to let them in.

Elton hid in the bathroom, and we texted him to let him know that all the workers were gone. He walked over to the doors and signaled that he couldn't open them. We pointed around the back, and he let us in through a window. We checked the entire place to see if anyone was still there, but we didn't see anyone.

For hours, we played games and acted like fools. Around 4:00 a.m, we left through the window and left in their cars. "Do you mind bringing me home?" I asked Sam.

"Not at all," he answered.

"You can stay at our house tonight if you want." Colby said.

"No, it's fine. I don't want to bother you anymore." I said.

"You're not bothersome at all princess." He replied. Sams eyes widened as he heard the nickname. I blushed and Colby winked at me. "Ugh, fine." I said. He smirked and placed his hand on my thigh. I slapped it away and looked out the window.

   We arrived at their house, and Colby brought me up to his room. He gave me clothes to wear, and we both climbed into bed. I snuggled up against him and instantly fell asleep.

*The Next Day*

   I got out of bed and changed back into the clothes from yesterday. No one was up, so I left a note and went back to my apartment. I took a shower as soon as I got home and changed into new clothes.

   I ate some food and laid in bed to go back to sleep

   I ate some food and laid in bed to go back to sleep. I slept for about an hour until my phone woke me up. I looked at it to see that my brother texted me.

-

Shane: Hey Cass, how are you
Cassie: I'm fine, how about you
Shane: I'm great, do you wanna hang out today
Cassie: sure, when and where
Shane: um how about the park at 12 and we'll decide where to go after that
Casssie: sounds good, I'll see ya then
Shane: bye Cass

-

   I got all my stuff together and looked at the time. It was 11:50, so I figured I should head to the park. I walked because it was a fairly short walk. When I got there, I sat down on a bench, waiting for him to arrive.

   He finally walked over, and we hugged. I haven't seen him for a week or two because we've both been busy. "Hey Cass, I've missed you!" He said.

   "I missed you too Shane!" I exclaimed.

   "Do you want to go get some food?" He asked.

   "Sure," I replied. We walked over to his car and got in. Shane drove to a restaurant that I've never been to before. He brought me to a place called Versailles. We walked in and were brought to a table. The two of us talked and laughed together. I had such a fun time, finally seeing him again.

   When we finished eating, he brought me back to my place and left. I sat down on my couch and watched some tv. I was in the middle of an episode of Supernatural, when I heard the doorbell ring. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I was surprised. I got up and opened the door to see Colby. "Hey Cassie. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?" He asked nervously.

"Sure, why not. Do you wanna come in and watch a movie?" I replied.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He walked in, and we sat on the couch. Colby sat right next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I put on 'The Notebook' and leaned my head on his shoulder. I didn't pay attention to the movie at all. I couldn't stop thinking about Colby.

   I really like him, but I don't think he feels the same way. I felt my eyes get heavier, until eventually they were closed, and I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning in my bed. How did I get here, I wondered. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep on Colby. He must've brought me to my bed and left. I got up, grabbed some clothes and took a shower. I didn't have anything to do today so I texted the groupchat.

-

Cassie: hey, what are you guys doing today
Brennen: I'm filming a vlog, do you wanna be in it
Colby: I'm gonna vlog with Brennen
Cassie: uh...sure, if you don't mind
Brennen: lmao why do you think I asked
Cassie: true, okay then. When should I come over
Colby: i can pick you up on my way there
Cassie: okay
Colby: I'll be there in 10

-

I finished getting ready and waited for Colby to get here. He finally arrived, and I got in the car. He was playing some music from his phone, like P!ATD, MCR, etc. We sang along loudly and out of tune and laughed at each other.

A/N This chapter is kinda just a filler, but oh well. I hope you liked it, and yes, her brother is Shane Dawson. Thank for reading! Please vote, comment, and share. Love you! ❤️