Chapter 11

Colby's POV:

   Brennen, Cassie, and I filmed a video today, and I constantly snuck glimpses of her. I won't deny that I like Cassie, but I doubt she feels the same way. She is gorgeous, kind, funny, and sarcastic, and I'm just an emo kid that no one likes. I sometimes flirted with her playfully, but I don't think she thought much of it.

   I brought Cassie home from Brennen's place and didn't want to leave, but I had to. I wish I could cuddle with her again, to keep her safe. I want to hold her in my arms and call her mine. But that will probably never happen.

   I went back to our house and when I walked in, Sam and Elton were waiting for me suspiciously. "You like her don't you?" Sam asked.

   "No...maybe...yes," I mumbled. They both looked at me and smiled.

   "When are you gonna ask her out?" Elton asked.

   "I don't think she likes me back, so I'm not going to." I replied. His jaw dropped. "Are you kidding?! She definitely likes you. I can tell by the look in her eyes when she's with you," Sam exclaimed.

   I looked up with my eyebrows raised, and asked, "Really?"

   "Duh, it's so obvious Colby." Elton replied. That boosted my confidence a bit, but I was still too nervous to ask her. I mean, what if she says no? I don't want it to be too awkward between us.

I went up to my room and thought about it some more until I drifted off into a deep sleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up and threw a shirt on. I walked downstairs to grab some breakfast. I just finished eating when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked over and opened he door to see Cassie. "Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"I came over to film a prank on Elton." She answered with her adorable smile. I let her in, and we went to wake Elton up. The two of us decided to pull a risky prank on him. Cassie grabbed scissors so we could could Elton's beard. He was going to kill us.

I took the camera to film it up close. We slowly walked into the garage and up to Elton. He had a blanket over his face, so we had to carefully remove it. Cassie grabbed a bunch of his hair and cut it. Elton woke up and said "What did you just do?" Over and over again.

We got ready to run when Elton said, "You have 5 seconds to get out of here. 5...4...3...2...1..." He ran after Cassie first because she was the one to cut it. She called out for me to help, but I was too busy laughing my ass off. She eventually got out of the garage and went for the bathroom. Elton ran after her, and I followed with the camera.

   Cassie finally got away from Elton when Aaron came into the bathroom and helped out. Elton had to shave off his entire beard, however, and he was extremely mad. When everyone calmed down, we hung out downstairs and played video games.

Sam and Elton were on the bean bags, and Aaron and Corey sat on the couch. Cassie was sitting next to me, and we kept arguing over who was better at Rocket League. "I'm definitely better than you," she said. "You suck at this game."

"No I don't," I replied. "Your just jealous of my skills." She laughed at me and said "Okay, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Shut up! You both suck," Corey exclaimed. Everyone laughed and played a few more games. After, we decided to watch a horror movie. About halfway through the movie, Cassie leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled and kept my eyes on the tv. That was the last thing I remembered before I drifted off to sleep.

A/N This is pretty bad, but I hope you liked it in Colby's POV. Thanks for reading and please vote, comment, and share. Love you! ❤️