Chapter 15

Cassie's POV:

When I arrived at the mall, I walked inside to find a store. I looked around and saw Hot Topic. I immediately walked over and looked at all the shirts. I grabbed a bunch of band tees and bought them.

Then, I went to H & M. I've never really shopped in other stores, but I've heard people talk about it. I found a few sweaters that I liked, so I bought them even though it's always hot here.

The last store I got stuff from was Hollister. This was the only place I bought my jeans because I was tall, and these jeans actually fit me. When I finished checking out, I brought all my bags to the car. I got in and drove to Chipotle for lunch.

-Time Skip to Back at her Apartment-

   I was tired from all the shopping today. It took a few hours, but I was glad I finally went. I still had to make a video for my channel, so I grabbed my camera. I tweeted all my fans to tell them to ask me any questions.

While they gave me some questions, I looked through them. I didn't read any of them. I just scrolled down and took a random screenshot, so I could answer it later. After a half hour, I filmed the intro. "What's up guys?! Cassie Dawson here, and today I'll be answering some of your tweets."

"Let's get started. Okay, so, the first one is...When will you be creating merch?" I read. "Oh, that's a good one. I'm actually coming up with ideas right now, so it should come out in a week or two."

"Next...Will you collab with Shane again sometime." I thought for a second. "Maybe. I don't know if he wants to, but I'll ask. He may be too busy." I answered a bunch of other answers, none of which were too personal.

   "I'll see you guys next week! Peace out!" I said while covering the camera lens. I ended the video and took the camera to my desk. I'll edit it tomorrow because I'm too tired to do it right now.

   I got ready for bed, and went to my room. I didn't even bother having dinner. One missed meal won't kill me. I laid down in bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

-Next Morning-

   I woke up the next day and yawned. I was still tired, but I managed to get out of bed. I grabbed clothes and took a shower. After changing, I got some food from my kitchen. I went back to my room, set the food down on my desk, and started editing the video.

   It took a few hours, but I was finally done.  "Ugh, thank god I'm done." I groaned. I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day, so I went on my phone. I opened Instagram and scrolled through pictures. I stalked some of my fans, when I came across a picture I didn't want to see. I couldn't believe it. "God damn it! Why does this always happen?!" I yelled.

A/N Sorry this chapter is short, but I'll update again either today or tomorrow. I don't have school tomorrow because we are supposed to be getting 12-18 inches of snow. Great. (Note the sarcasm 😒) I don't want to shovel, but oh well. You guys probably don't even read this, but if you do, comment 'I Stan Colby Brock!' Please vote, comment, and share. Love you all! 🖤