Reframing myself from asking him exactly that I looked back to the front and focused on the teacher.

This was going to be a long day.

**

It was lunch and I had found out that Kara was in my second lesson and Blake, Kain and Zac were in my third.

Buying lunch from the canteen I looked around the room for somewhere to sit, I could always eat in my car, but considering that I didn't own a car that wasn't flashy, it would draw too much attention.

Spotting a table that had only one person sitting at it I made my way over, "Can I sit?"

I frowned at the girl who had looked up, I didn't recognise her, "Sure."

I slid into the seat and started to eat in silence as she went back to her writing. When the canteen became quiet I looked up and saw some of my old group had walked in.

"That's the twins, Zac and Tabby with the Love family Britty, Scott and Blake," the girl across from me said.

"Why is everyone so quiet?"

"Intimidation probably, they are basically the hottest people in the school. And their nice too," she shrugged looking at them.

"Is that all of the group?"

"No, Jesse, Kain, Chloe and Kara are missing, there used to be this girl named Jackie with them but she just, disappeared... There some pretty messed up rumours about it but I wouldn't believe them," she turned back and studied me.

"What's your name anyway?" she questioned.

I stood up and smiled at her as they left the cafeteria and people went back to normal, "It doesn't matter."

Walking out of the cafeteria I pulled out my phone calling Logan, after the third try he picked up.

"I'm in a meeting Jackie!" he hissed down the line.

"You asshole, you brought me back her for no reason, I don't care about the stupid plan I'm leaving," I hissed back at him.

"Jackie, calm down, I didn't lie to you," he sighed, "The outsiders perspective is always different to what's really happening."

"Their perfectly happy Logan, they don't need me messing that up," I said quietly leaning against a locker.

"Are they? Or do they just look it? I got home one day to find Tabby crying in her room. Another day I saw Toby yelling at Max over the phone, Jackie whether they look it or not, they need you. Kara and Blake are awkward together and don't know what to do, the twins are having family issues. The Love's are being ignored by their parents because of Kate. And Jesse, no one knows what the hell his doing... you asked me to watch over them all, and I did, but I don't know what to do, your the one that figures everything out, you need to help them whether they know its you or not."

"I don't want to risk them though, what if the person hurts them before we get them? I can't live with that," I let out a shaky breath.

"Jackie their hurting anyway," he told me and I groaned, "I have to go, call me tonight."

"Alright, bye."

Locking my phone again I slipped it in my pocket and wandered aimlessly down the halls, finding myself at my locker I decided to get my books out.

Spinning my combination I smiled in triumph as it opened.

Exchanging my books I closed it again and walked towards the library, I had twenty minutes of lunch left and if I didn't find something to do, I'd die. Of Boredom.