Part 5(LEMON)

A/N: THIS IS A LEMON... which mean sex... LOTS OF SEX. So skip it if you are scared of hearing about sex.... or too young.... I give no age limit cause I've been reading lemons since 8 years old soo... ENJOY 

I was at Sano's door.. curtain and for some odd reason I felt a little more nervous than any other time I came to see him. I sighed shook out this week girl feeling and walked in. 

"Hey yo butt head i'm here for some food!" I yelled for him walking into the house and seeing him lying on the floor with his shirt off.... more like his jacket off with that wrap he always wears. I could see his nicely toned chest and I just rolled my eyes and squatted down and poked his cheek. "Yo wake up." I said and his eyes shot open

"Oh Y/N your here! What time is it?" he asked and i shrugged and he just nodded at my time statement of shrugging. 

"So I want food. Where we getting food." I said and he just chuckled and jumped up. "I was thinking we go to the Akabeko. It has some good beef pot stew there." He said and I nodded 

"Sounds good but your paying I left my wallet at the place I've been staying. My friend is watching it." 

*Random flash to see kenshin making dinner and not watching the wallet.*

"Ah okay can do let me throw on clothes we can go." Sano said and I smiled and nodded and watched him wrap that cloth around his well toned abs and I blushed. 

"Hey Sano you know your quite a tease." I blushed turning away but i could feel his face turn straight to me. 

"Your way worse making me wait for you just to say yes." Sano said creeping closer to me. Then I felt his hand on my shoulder and I jumped a small bit.

"Say 'yes' to what?"I said playing dumb and his hand clench my shoulder harder. 

"That if you like me. Your so quiet when I asked you its like your ashamed to admit it. Do I have to make you?" Sano said in a deep voice and I could feel the smirk from behind me then he pushed me down to lay on the floor and his face was above me with lust filled eyes. 

"Sano wai...." I said then he kissed me and it felt like my world just brightened up like I actually liked him. What a ridiculous statement right? But then I felt his tongue push against my lips but I kept them closed and I heard a grunt then a felt his hand move from shoulder to my boobs and squeeze one of them to make me open my mouth and let him in. We started to fight for dominance but of course the guy wins. 

We broke the very heated kiss due to need to breath and I panted and I could see his eyes want more then I sat up and turned to look at his well toned body and I blushed. I threw off my kimono and I saw him looked at my body up and down. I had scars all down my stomach from the fighting in Kyoto a while ago. I didn't want him to see those nor the ones on my back when people got me. You know begging of it I sucked at fighting. 

"Y/N..." I heard sano say and then I snapped out of my thoughts. "You dazed off. Were you thinking of what i'm gonna do to you?" He said in a sexy tone towards the end and I blushed. "I'll take that as an yes" He said crawling closer to me and and then I felt his breath against my neck and I let out a moan then he attacked the spot his breath touched.He sucked on it till it started to hurt like a vampire was biting me. I moaned loud even though it hurt and I felt a smirk on his face and he stopped. A wave of disappointment hit me like a train and i squirmed under him. 

"Y/N you okay?" He asked in an almost joking tone then he pushed me back on the ground and grabbed my bare breasts roughly. A jolt of pleasure rushed through my body and I moaned loudly. Then after massaging it Sano took one of my nipples in his mouth and the other got pinched and pulled on roughly. I moaned even louder while Sano did the same switching sides. During this I could feel something poking me on my thigh so i moved my thigh rubbing against it and I heard Sano groan and stop. He looked at me panting roughly like I was pleasing him so I stopped and from his lust filled eyes turned into lust -anger filled. He then gripped one my breast so rough that it made my thigh move forcefully. Another bolt of pleasure filled me when he did that too like I actually liked the pain. 

"Y/N I didn't tell you to stop what you were doing. I'm gonna have to punish you." He said smirking and I looked at him. 

"But you didn't tell me to do either." I said like a smart ass and he grunted then his hand went between my thighs as his face got closer to me. 

"Well now I am. Your my bitch. You got that?" He said right next to my ear then biting my ear roughly and I held back my moan. Then that hand gripped on my covered pussy and I jolted forward and moaned loudly. "Don't cover your pretty moans there beautiful." Sano whisper in my ear then I felt his hand sliver between my underwear and my bare skin then touch my womanhood bare and that wave got worse. 

I felt that piece of clothing vanish soon Sano was done teasing it and I felt cold and shivered till Sano put his fingers in my womanhood and I tried to get away to no prevail. This his face went down to were he could stare deeply into me and I blushed. 

"Sano don't stare" I blushed like a mad man and tried to hide it. 

"Well your beautiful." He said giving a teasing kiss but that set me on fire and I moan loud. Then I felt Sano wet muscle enter me slowly trying to push through and I moan feeling it wriggle and swirl my insides up. Then I felt a knot slowly started to form and I tried holding it but it got worse until I felt i was gonna burst then Sano stopped. 

"It ain't fair if you cum without me." he said smirking then without reason got back to wear I was pinned down and something hard was poking at me. "Y/N you think you ready?" He said slowly... when I mean slowly I mean VERY slowly taking off his clothes. I almost started to rip them off but I knew it was wrong too and I should just wait. I nodded at what he said and he grinned then threw his clothes into a random comer of the room. I looked up and down at him till I saw his very hardened member. I blushed and closed my eyes. "Like what you see?" Sano said sarcastically.

I opened my eyes and looked at him then started to move closer. I lightly grabbed his hardened member and gave it a teasing squeezing, Sano groaned. I blushes and lick just the tip of it and he grabbed my hair and shoved it down my throat. I started to gag when he let go of my hair and I got it out of my mouth. 

"That wasn't nice." I said wiping the spit coming from the side of my mouth and instead of replying he pinned me down. 

"Oh don't worry Y/N. I'm not gonna be any nicer." He said with a sadistic smirk and I blushed as I felt his member start to prod my womanhood. I moaned a  bit. "You ready?" He said and I looked at him with pleading eyes then nodded. I felt his manhood start shoving into my insides and it felt like I was gonna break and I let out a cry then he stopped. "Sorry tell me when it doesn't hurt." he said while giving my kisses on my sensitive spots to make it feel better. 

After some time of pleasing kisses the pain fled and it felt good and I moaned and I guess that meant he could continue and he pushed the rest of his member inside. It hurt some more but not as bad as before and he waited for me to feel good again and then within a shorter amount of time I try moving my hips and it was painful but the good kind of pain. I moaned, he grunted and he pulled almost all the way out then slammed back in and continued this for a good while. Moans and sound of body's smacking against each other filled the room until I heard him mumble something.

"Y/n.. I'm gonna!" He said about to yell and I felt a knot form and it got tighter every time Sano slammed into me. 

"Ah!" I said as the knot exploded and I felt him pull out and white cum splatted all over my stomach. Sano and me were panting heavy staring into each other eyes and Sano leaned in and gave me a smooch on my cheek then got up to clean up and he handed me tissues.

"That was great." Sano said and I just stayed silent cleaning off. What have I just done? Does this mean we are dating? What about Kenshin? How does this affect me and Sano? These thoughts filled my mind as I cleaned off and got dressed. 

"Yes it was good. But this doesn't mean we are anything." I said bluntly standing up and flipping my hair and then looked at Sano. He gave a face of he didn't care and my heart broke due to his actions made it seem like he had feelings. Why does it hurt to see him give me that blank face. 

Authors note: 1700 words... omg this took me a month to write. I'm so sorry took me so long my pretties as I said in my convo's I've had an internet stalker and cyber bully following me. No idea if they are here but if so my account will be deleted and a new one will be formed with all my stories in there. (I copy and paste from google docs if so) 

But in this story I wonder what will happen between these two. WE SHALL SEE MUAHAH!