Part 40

*Kenshin's POV*

*A couple years later*

Y/N I thought I saw you today, but it was this girl named Lilly. She looked so much like you I almost said hi. I almost ran up to her and gave her a hug and told her how much I missed you. Asked her so many questions like how were you still alive and such but as soon as I heard her name I knew she wasn't you. You would never go by such a; as you would say "chessy name". You would always make fun of people with flowers for names, you always thought their parents looked at a flower and said, yep that's my daughters name.

Yet I still named our daughter Rose, she is a beautiful girl. She reminds me of you in so many ways. I told her not to call Kaoru 'mom' because I knew it hurt to much for me. Karou didn't like that I told Rose that and she stormed off, its been a few hours now. I wonder where she is, I hope she isn't freeing Sano and getting revenge. You always thought Karou was a 'bitch', well in your words 'a freaking lying smiling hoe tard'. I never will truly understand how you got so creative with your words.

*Karou's POV*

I am so mad at Kenshin. I should be Rose's mom while Y/N cannot. I mean god bless her soul but still Rose needs a woman in her life and she needs a mother. Not some woman she just lives with! So you know instead of talking it through like I should be I ran off now I'm near the jail where Sano lives for some odd reason. But then I swear to god, I can't believe it, it's Y/N! Just walking out all fine, not dead, just leaving like its another Tuesday!

"Y/N!" I said running to her and she just turned to me in shock. It wasn't the happy kind of shock, it was the 'oh fuck' kind of shock. I hugged her and she felt real, she felt like the same Y/N that was in love with the man of my dreams. "How are you alive? Why? Who?" I'm at a loss for words and she looked at me with those big E/C eyes like she didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry you got the wrong person. My name is Lilly, who is this Y/N?" She asked me but I knew that voice. She was lying through her teeth though. I can tell by that pitch of voice but why is she trying to hide herself?

"Y/N stop lying, you know I can tell when you lie. Just like I know your face from anywhere. Why are you trying to hide yourself?" I asked her and she just shook her head and smirked.

"Why was it you? Fuck. You just had to be a smart ass bitch and find out the murderous Y/N is alive huh?" She almost yelled at me. I could see in her eyes she was pissed off with me. It almost seemed like she hated me finding her out. I started to back away because she scared me a little bit. Then I bumped into Kenshin.