Part 45

"What is this place? It looks.... normal?" Sano asked me and I just laughed like he was expecting some hidden in the wall shit.

"Yes, what were you expecting? In order to blend in you got to have a normal looking place, my parents never learned that." I said sighing which he just nodded to.

"I was just expecting a more darker place. Like an abandoned shed, not some normal house that people can live in." Sano said which I laughed

"No you got me all wrong, I am good with knowing how to hide in plain sight. That's the first lesson you learn when you are a killer. Learn to hide in plain sight." I said and he nodded again. Man after jail he is so much less fun.

"You used to be so much more fun Sano, teasing me and flirting constantly. It was fun. Jail changed you too much." I said and he just looked at me like I was crazy

"You think jail changed me? Not at all, I just know your a married lady so I assumed you wanted me to stop and be like the silent Kenshin." He said which I sighed to.

"Well Kenshin ain't on my radar anymore now that he abandoned me and his child." I said which he just shook his head in shock.

"Kenshin left you?! Man you must've broke his heart, or even tore it apart. I mean for him to leave you and his spawn, damn, that's a bold choice." Sano said

"Well I told him to back off, he kept saying this damn flirt that he uses when he knows I still love him, which I do still. But I have to get over it!" I said and he just nodded then got close to me

"I know one way that you can get over him." Sano said then he kissed me, it felt like the old times kind of kiss. Where I loved him and kissing him was the one thing that I knew was true, that I loved Sano.

"Sano, kissing a marry woman huh? Aren't we a bold one." I said and he just chuckled.

"You know he doesn't love you the way I loved you. You used to have so much fun with me and what do you do now? Sit around being a housewife? Come on Y/N you know you want me." He said which made me blush a bit but I knew if I did this, I'd be lying to Tensa about my feeling for him. Maybe my heart racing was anxiety and not love for Tensa.

"But I think I do have feeling's for Tensa, my husband. I can't tell if I'm just projecting the feeling I had for Kenshin onto him, but they are there." I said and Sano smirked

"You won't have those feelings for long." Sano said kissing me and then picking me up taking me into the house. Even though it was dusty and needing some serious cleaning I didn't care. He is the one I want to be with.

Sano started to kiss my neck as he lied me down on a dusty ass bed. The he started to untie my kimono as I realized what we are doing. At the same time I don't care, this feels good. Even though I knew I had a child waiting for me at home. Wait... shit, I'm a mother who can't risk being to late and if I'm here then I will be late.

"Sano, stop." I said while moaning a little bit

"But why? I can tell your liking this." He said as he teased me.

"Sano, seriously we need to stop." I said and Sano looked at me

"What could it possibly be?" Sano said all grumpy like

"I need to go home because of my child. I can't risk Rose waiting for me to come to late." I said which Sano sighed too

"I forgot you had a child with Kenshin for a second. Well go then, I need to start cleaning. But next time you won't be so lucky." Sano said with a wink which I rolled my eyes to and stared to get dressed.