Chapter Twenty-One

It was as if I was living in my once fairy tale dream, turned into nightmare. There sat in front of me, with quite the pleased expression was the one and only Nikki himself.

"My haven't you changed, beautiful." His eyes dropped to my feet, slowly trailing up my body.

In shock, I stared at him without saying a word. I didn't know what to say, how to feel, whether I downright wanted to punch his lights out, whether I wanted to cry or whether I wanted to kiss him. I was in a position I didn't want to be in.

"Sue, you alright?" Hunter asked, noticing the obvious horror-filled expression on my face.

"I can't fucking do this." I shook my head, storming away from the two men. Entering the office, I felt my breath get caught in my lungs and the thoughts in my brain race even faster than before. My hands shook as I quickly, as fast as I could put away the paperwork, back into the drawer.

"Sue, what's going on?" Hunter asked quickly walking into the office.

"Hunter, I am not tattooing him. He can get fucked." My voice shivered as I spoke, I was shaking in pure rage and heartbreak.

"But why?" Hunter looked very confused as he stared at me concerned.

"I'm not tattooing him, Hunter!" I raised my voice, making the man flinch. "It's Nikki, it's Nikki fucking Sixx." I exclaimed, feeling the tears begin to threaten. I didn't want to be here, I didn't want to see his face, let alone being stuck to talk to the man himself. Sad wasn't it? I didn't want a bar of the man I was deeply in love with.

"Oh Sue, that's one way to hurt my feelings." Nikki's voice seemed to echo throughout the office.

With slightly teary eyes, I flickered my eyes pass Hunter to Nikki who was leaning against the door frame. He had his arms crossed as his full attention was focused on me.

Hunter, with a frown looked over his shoulder at the bass player. He didn't look like he could believe what was going on. "You're fucking Nikki?" Hunter's voice lowered as he stared him down.

"In a flash." Nikki sarcastically says, giving Hunter quite the sly smile. "Now, if you wouldn't mind, piss off. Sue and I have some talking to do, in private."

"I have nothing to say to you." I glared, continued to pack everything on my desk away. No, I had everything in the world to say to him.

"Yeah well, I have quite a bit for you." Nikki crossed his arms over his chest. "Now, Hunter is it? Get lost." Nikki's green eyes glared to Hunter, an intimidating look glorified across his face.

"I'm not going anywhere. Sue said she doesn't want to talk to you, so I suggest you get lost." Hunter retaliated, not backing down. He instead turned to look back to me, and slowly trudged over to my side, turning his body to face Nikki once again. It was almost if he was protecting me.

"I'm not leaving this parlour until I get my fucking way." Nikki hissed in annoyance. "I couldn't stop by your fucking house, Angry fucking came at me with a baseball bat, twice. This is my other fucking option. Now, please. Can I talk to you, babe." Nikki's green eyes darted to me, connecting with mine. It was difficult to look at him, knowing what he's done after making me broken promises, knowing that he's marrying the woman he told me he didn't give a shit about and especially since Tommy and I had been together, intimately.

"It was you. In the black fucking commodore." I stated, a frown casted across my forehead. My tears had slowly dried up as I stared at the man I was hopelessly, hilariously in love with.

"Yeah. Who else did you think it was." Nikki rolled his eyes. "That fucking fiancè of yours?" Nikki spat.

"Leave Jimmy out of this." I retort.