Chapter Seven

"Sue, check this out! I'm legitimately tattooing Jimmy fucking Barnes!" Hunter exclaimed, sounding like he was squealing excitedly.

I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at the pair. I was very amused by the situation, especially by the excitement coming from Hunter. Thank God it wasn't an extremely busy day, otherwise we wouldn't have the free time that we would have.

Jimmy gave me a slight smile as he nodded his head towards Hunter. Hunter on the other hand, was almost jumping for joy.

"Hunter, calm down. Before you scare your client." I giggled. "Dara, calm down Hunter before he bloody pops a blood vessel." I smirked before walking back into the office, taking a seat at the office.

With a sigh, I stared down at the magazine in front of me. Nikki Sixx and Brandi Brandt expecting? Turn to page 32 to find out. It felt like I was staring for hours, at Nikki cuddling that Brandi from behind. He looked so happy, unlike how I felt. I suppose that was it, he had completely forgotten about me.

Closing my eyes and resting my face into the palm of my hands, I listened in carefully around me. Excluding the iconic sounds of the gun, I noticed the sound of a particular song start up. It just happened to be one of the Crüe's song. From memory, from their album To Fast For Love.

'When she laughs
She's got the power of a child in her eyes,'

I snorted as I listened. As much as listening to Mötley Crüe always made me feel better, this time, it made me feel worse, twice as much.

'And when you cry now
She'll hold you like a man's supposed to be held,'

I just had to leave the tour and come back to Australia! Maybe if I had never I'd left, it would be a different story. Or even if I had of said yes to Nikki when he proposed. Fuck, hadn't I been so stupid. What do I expect, this is my reoccurring karma. Nothing ever seems to go my way and if it does, it's always at the wrong fucking time.

'I can't get into words how I feel
Get it right in this song now
I had to set her free
Needed a friend
Come back to me.'

"Thank fucking god, Hunter was going to go into cardiac arrest. Does he really idolize me that much?!" Jimmy snuck into the office, shutting the door behind him.

I snapped my head up from my hands and looked to Jimmy, he looked at me with a frown as he spotted the magazine on the office.

"Suzie, you really shouldn't be looking at those." Jimmy gave me a sad expression. "The more you look at it, the more you stress yourself and the more you beat yourself up over it all. I know you love the guy, but you're really putting yourself through unnessary pain." Jimmy sighed, standing in front of the desk with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I'll get over it Jimmy." I mumbled, pushing the magazine aside. "Come on, show us how he did." I demanded, talking about the new tattoo glistening through the plastic glad wrap, taped to his bicep.

Jimmy chuckled before wandering over to me, turning to one side and leaning down, allowing me to look at the art piece. He had gotten barbed wire tattooed completely around his bicep. And to be honest, I had to say, that was one of the best looking tattoos of that style, I had ever seen.

"Hunter did a decent job. I like it." I gave Jimmy a smile.

"Yeah, I gotta say. As much as he bounced around, he did a really good job. Hunter is rather talented at what he does." Jimmy looked down at the tattoo, looking buzzed.

"Hunter is very good, that's one thing I can assure you." I nodded, leaning back in the chair and looking up at Jimmy.

"I gotta show you something too. I almost pissed myself when I saw it." Jimmy chuckled as he quickly scampered back out of the office, leaving me in silence, listening to Starry Eyes.