Chapter Fourteen

"It's beautiful. I thought California had the best beaches, but I was wrong." Tommy smiled as we walked along the busy beach of Bondi.

"Australia is beautiful. It's not as man made as the U.S." Jimmy filled in.

From getting too drunk the night before, of course I wasn't fit to go to work. But that was alright, I knew Dara and Hunter could handle it. They were very professional, when they weren't sticking each other's tongues down each other's throats. Besides, I knew it wasn't a crazy busy day. From seeing the schedule. Good thing too, because I would have been fucked.

"You're right." Vince nodded, leaving our side and taking a few steps closer to the shore. "But even I know, there's more things that bite in there though." He placed his hands onto his hips.

"Why don't we all go for a swim?" Asked Tommy. "It's a beautiful day, and that water looks fucking good." Tommy suggested.

"We didn't bring any towels or a spare change of clothes." I frowned. I didn't even consider wanting to go for a swim, not at all.

"Easy fix, skinny dip." Tommy gave me a wink and a smirk.

"I think it's a bit crowded here to do it mate, but I'm all for it." Jimmy also smirked.

"Yeah, why not? It'll be fun." Vince was smiling at the idea as well.

But Mick was quiet, alongside me.

"Well-" Mick sighed. "Let's find a less crowded beach first." Mick was now smiling, along with the rest of the men.

I on the otherhand, was a little embarrassed to do anything like it. I had never skinny dipped, ever.

"Sweet. Let's go." Tommy grinned.

"Well, there's Wale Beach. It might be a little less crowded." I suggested with a frown. "But it's a little drive."

The men all exchanged looks. I knew they all wanted to do it now, not in half an hour.

"Let's just find a quiet part of the beach?" Vince asked.

"Sounds good." Tommy agreed.

With a sigh, I followed the four men along the beach. We were heading to the furthest peak of the beach, it just happened to be a long way walk from the car as well. Feeling an arm hang over my shoulders, I looked to see Jimmy there.

"Relax, Suzie. It's only just us blokes." Jimmy smiled, trying to hold back a laugh.

"You getting cold feet, Sue?" Vince turned his head to look at me.

"I've never skinny dipped. And being naked in public? That's not really my thing." I frowned.

"Sue, don't worry. Trust me, you're gonna enjoy it." Tommy winked. "It's the best feeling in the world."

"Oh yeah, having sand up your arse is amazing." I rolled my eyes.

"Just think of it this way, it's the perfect exfoliant for the skin." Vince chuckled, shoving his hands into the pockets of his denim shorts.

"No." I sighed, shaking my head.

"Oh come on Suzie, don't be a party pooper." Jimmy teased, chuckling.

"I am not a party pooper. I just prefer not to show strangers my fucking tits or arse." I mumbled.

"Suzie, do you still like that Mel Gibson?" Mick asked.

"I suppose, he's pretty good on the eyes." I smiled, my cheeks now a glowing red.

"Just imagine he's sitting on the beach, watching you." Mick winked as the rest of the men laughed.