"Put this on, we're leaving." I barely had enough time to throw on the shirt before I was being carried away from the party.

"Leaving so early?" Macy and Ronny came up in front of us.

"Yeah Macy, now if you don't mind we have to-" Calum was so rudely interrupted by the bitch herself and I just groaned, my head pounding even more.

"Oh come on Calum." She out her hand on his chest and I wanted to rip her fake extensions out.

"She was having so fun wih Luke, why can't you just stay and leave her with him." I looked over at him and his jaw was clenched.

"Ronny, you gave Hazel the dare to make out with Luke. Didn't you.." He looked like he was about to explode and Ronny just laughed.

"Hey don't blame me, it was Macy and Luke's idea." He put his arms up in defense and he just pushed past them with me in his arms.

"You may not remember what happened tonight, well I sure hope to god you don't, but if you do, I'm so, so sorry Hazel." He kissed my forehead and that's all I saw before I passed out in his arm.

• {next memory}

"Ashley can you please give me a ride today?"

I begged from the upstairs bathroom as I was about to brush my teeth.

"You're almost seventeen Haze, why can't you just drive on your own for once!" Ashley groaned from downstairs.

"I sometimes drive places Ash, and you know how I feel about driving after..ya know.." I grabbed my stuff and ran down to catch her.

"Hazel that was seven years ago! Let mom and dad go. They wouldn't want you to hold this back and not drive." She raised her voice and horrible flashbacks started to come back.

"No! You have no idea what it was like to be in that car Ashley! You have no idea how it felt to see your parents slip away from you like I had to experience! And you sure as hell never had to cope with the fact that your mom and dad died in your arms!" I was screaming at this point and she just closed her eyes.

"Let's just go to school."

~

I got out of the car about five minutes before school started and everyone's eyes were on me. I was very confused because, a) it was the early September, which usually meant not that much gossip and b) I was just a junior, a floater if you will.

Once I entered the hall way all I saw were posters, Alexis, and her crew of bitches. I hated Alexis ever since fifth grade when she would always tell the teacher I would cheat off her, when I didn't and she actually would cheat off me. She was a bitch in progress from ten years old to seventeen.

"Oh look who it is- the little whore." I was baffled at her words and just looked at all the people standing around us.

"Did you really think you would get away with this? Using your sister boyfriend?" She pushed me and Ashley came running next to me, tears in her eyes.

"Hazel, this-this isn't real, please just tell me you didn't sleep with him." The tears were flowing and all I could do was nod no furiously.

"Oh it's true Ashely, just ask Calum. Come here Cal." Alexis pulled him towards us and my jaw dropped.

"It's uh-it's true, we slept together. She made me." All I heard were many gasps before I was about to jump at Calum.

Ashley for some reason held me back and just hugged me.