Introduce

Introduce : bring (something, especially a product, measure,
or concept) into us or operation for the first time.
or
make (someone) known by name to another in
person, especially formally.

What had only been a week felt like a year, you were only gone from your home town for the Grand Magic Games yet you were convinced you were gone for months. Which was odd, considering you had left for eight years before hand.

A place you hadn't visited since your return was the hill you always sat on with Marie and Max when you were young. You admit, it was a bit of a chore getting up there with your crutches but it was totally worth seeing the view you'd missed for eight years. The town looked different know, the buildings were new, improved and from the hill you could directly see the guild in the centre of town, near where your old home once was.

As sad as the thought of your old house was, you tried not to think of it too much. Besides, who was going to rebuild your house that burned in the fire? No one lived there, everyone who did died or ran away. Still, it was difficult to process that your home was gone, and as a result you rented a room as far away from its original location as you could, to avoid tragic memories resurfacing.

It had been a week since the Grand Magic Games had finished, you were due off your crutches within a couple of days thanks to help of various healing magic. In the meantime, you'd been doing easy jobs that could require little walking and just Magic alone, which you were now happy to use whenever you pleased. Max wouldn't let you go alone, usually he'd send Akio and Akira with you, or Marie, to make sure you didn't come across anything too difficult for your legs. And now you felt almost completely adjusted to life back in Lavender Town, but there were still hundreds of things playing in your mind.

Like, Riko's story, you told yourself that you would speak to her at some point and see if she would be willing to help you find out more about your brother.

And Itzal too, in the games he had said something Yuuki, not trusting you to do your job properly. Which confused you, and now begged you to ask why you needed to kill Rogue in the first place. The biggest threat him seemed to pose was his evil future counter part, and that was over and dealt with. Surely it didn't matter anymore.

You sighed and laid backwards on the grass, deciding this was a day off from mental stress. Well.

----

Rogue didn't get social anxiety or any form of it, but he did feel a little awkward walking into the building for Purpura Caelum, when everyone around gave him strange glances. They all knew who he was, Sabertooth Rogue Cheney was a relatively big name, however he wasn't sure if he they all about your relationship with him, if there was one at all. Besides, without his adorable talking cat besides him he looked twice as intimidating, it's Ouran High School logic. Rogue left Frosch in the trusty hands of Sting today, hoping that with Lector by his side no harm would come to his exceed. He didn't know how his day would pan out yet, and didn't want to involve Frosch if it wasn't as peaceful as he assumed. Leaving Frosch at home was a safe bet.

Rogue saw familiar faces towards the back of the guild, two people who had taken part in the GMG and their guild master, who was currently lecturing the white haired girl about something, Riko seemed to be more amused then taking in any lessons. Max noticed a new presence and stopped immediately as Rogue began to approach them.

"Rogue Cheney?" Max titled his head, I guess he was making an effort to be a polite guild master, "can I help you?"

Riko and Marie looked at each other before looking at Rogue at the same time, probably both working out why he was here. Max probably knew as well, especially since he had actually watched his confrontation with you on the viewing stand at the tournament last week.