Opinion

Opinion: a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily
based on fact or knowledge.
Or
: a statement of advice by an expert on
a professional matter.

"This is exciting!" Akira cheered sitting on the edge of the balcony like she always did, probably worrying her older brother.

"Yup," you agreed, smirking.

"Yeah, this is really great," Riko laughed to herself.

"It would be great if I could see!" Akio whined, you and Riko, were on your tip toes, blocking Akio's view of the arena. Today was the 'naval battle' where all the female participants were in their swimsuits.

Akio wasn't even overly perverted, it was just funny to wind him up.

The two Fairy Tail contestants, Juvia and Lucy are battling it out, because of Juvia's magic and Lucy's water bearing gate key, they were the strongest. All everyone else could do was watch them fight. Well, everyone but Akio.

The Blue Pegasus contestant was the first the realise that they didn't have to just stand and watch, and instead decided to get some of the others out by surprise. First she got the Crimson Inferno girl who'd gone up for Pandemonium too. She looked more than happy to be in a swimsuit.

She was on the floor now.

Soon the others began to join in.

Marie had gone up from your team, she was doing pretty well, her speed magic gave her a huge advantage over the others, it made it easy for her to be unsuspected and easy to dodge other people.

It was going well, until the clearly most advantaged contestant decided to take four people out at once. Including Marie. Juvia looked very proud of herself, and so she should of been, water was her domain and she really should of won.

Marie landed on the ground with a thump, scratching her head slightly, clearly not that injured. You believed Marie was capable enough to look after herself.

But you got petty.

In the corner of your eye you could see the rest off your guild. It was no where near as large and excitable as maybe Fairy Tail but still cheered more than Sabertooth. What caught your eye was the guild master, leaving the group and heading down stairs. To the arena.

"Oh no he doesn't," you hissed, not going to let Max make you feel guilty again. You turned around and began jogging toward the entrance to the arena.

"(Y/n)?" Akio looked at you, "where are you going?" You didn't answers, just continued jogging. You had to make it there before Max did.

When you got there Max had only just arrived and kneeling down by the clearly uninjured girl.

"Marie, are you okay?" You asked, as you approached from behind her. Making her turn around.

Her face almost looked irritated, but she hid it with a polite but crooked smile. Either from losing so easily or from the fact both you and Max were there.

"I'm seriously fine," she smiled, proving that she could stand up. Max, who was still kneeling on the floor, was giving you the most horrid death glare you'd seen before in your life.

You looked up only to see the advantaged contestant fall out of the bubble and onto the ground near you. It looked as if Minerva had something to do with it.

"Juvia's embarrassed..." She spoke to herself while sitting up, she had fallen flat on her face.

"Uh, well it could of been worse," you tried to reassure her, smiling a little. She gave a small smile back. Probably didn't even hear what you said as you basically mumbled it.