*Special Chapter*

If you -like many others probably- are getting annoyed with this books focus on my OCs over Rogue... 1st I generally don't blame you, 2nd this chapter isn't for you XD.

Like I may of mentioned before, Akio and Akira are very special OCs to me and I've used them for many different things. And because of that they received birthdays, Akira's being the 9th of August, and Akio's being the 25th of June... Which if your reading the day I upload this chapter, is today. So you guessed it! A birthday chapter for the character that I might of made a little too attractive!

I might be posting this a little late in the day... But pretend it came out earlier XD

Conveniently, the grand magic games should really be the week leading up to the 7th of July. Meaning that on the 25th of June your still a newbie to the guild. So I decided to spice it up a little. Prepare yourself for an aggressive love triangle~

Enjoy~

------------------

25th of June

It's got to the point in my life where all the years that have this date have merged into one memory. The good ones, the bad ones; the ones when I was small and the one where I was bigger... All one long memory.

I blinked at the sun shining through the curtains. At least maybe I could get a lay in today...

Knock knock knock.

"Big brother!" A little voice squeaked through the door, "are you up yet Akio!!"

That was never gonna happen...

"It's unlocked..." A small murmur, one I'm surprised she heard, escaped my lips. Slowly I rolled onto my back.

A small figure dashed into my room, almost tripping over her own feet, she was excited. More than I was. She stopped at the side of my bed, staring at me with a confused expression, perhaps questioning my lack of enthusiasm.

Obviously she pushed that aside and returned to her childish grin, and began speaking at a volume it was too early in the morning for.

"You have to get up now, come on!" She attempted to physical pull my arm, noticing the fact I didn't want to move. I don't think I had a choice.

"Alright, give me a second." I sat up, only a little, to prove I was actually going to. This caused her to grin again and scuttle out of the room.

Surprisingly, I actually got up.

The 'best' birthdays I had were when I was my sisters age and younger, the man I called a father would throw me parties at his guild and would spoil me with gifts. Even my mum would have a real smile then. However, back then I didn't really have many real friends, I was wrapped up in training, and in all honesty I didn't have the ability to make them.

My favourites were when I came here though, there'd never be many big celebrations. Akira would jump around telling everyone it's my birthday. People would exchange honest 'happy birthdays' with me. Marie might also get me a cake, she was sweet enough to have remembered it for the past five years. I liked these ones more than the other ones, they felt more real.

But they have never really been important, I don't remember feeling any obvious and memorable joy or happiness. To me, it just felt like a day where people could be the centre of attention for once and that doesn't just suit me.

To sum up, I'm completely fine with this being a normal day.

After throwing on a jumper I left my room and entered the living/dining room of the two bedroom apartment I shared with my younger sister. The kitchen, the dining table and the sofa could all be seen from my bedroom door. It looks small but didn't really feel it.