Recognition

A/n- They picture is everyone mention in your guild atm. Apart from you. I'm not actually that great at art, seriously I meant for Max to be bigger but he looks like a log, seriously he is just one straight line XD. Riko looks like a teacher and Akira looks like Dora the Explorer after a night out. Only Marie and Akio look how they're meant too, but you get the point. XD

Recognition: identification of a thing or person from previous
encounters or knowledge.

"That's so cooooool Marie-chan," an irritating voice stood in your guilds hall. The 'preparation' was over and you had all manage to keep Riko near the guild I case further stalking.

"We intend to be a serious contender this year! We have the perfect team!" Marie gave a thumbs up to the annoying interviewer Jason.

"Last year your team consisted of you, S-class Mage Akio, Akira, Riko and Kokuzo, who is your team this year?" Jason rapidly took down notes.

"The team is almost the same as last year, but this year we have (y/n)!" The red head shouted eagerly, "she's replacing Kokuzo, and is incredibly strong! She's already beaten Akio!"

You flushed red with embarrassment. You really didn't want that in the weekly sorcerer. According to Max, you were not to interfere, Marie was good and make the public like the guild.

It also raised more questions, like who the hell is Kokuzo?

"Beaten Akio already! Cooooooolll!" The hyper blonde journalist scribbled down her words, you wondered if if was actually possible to read the notepad he held.

"Is it like this every year?" You whispered to Akio, who just nodded with a sigh.

"Them too get on too well it actually scares me," Akio rubbed his forehead.

"One more question Marie-chan!" Jason looked up intensely from his notebook. Seriously this guy was weird.

"Hai!" Marie smiled in response.

"Can we get a photo of your team for the magazine! We are collecting photos of all the guilds that got into the main matches last year," Jason almost begged as if she would say no.

"Of course," Marie gestured for you to come over.

Every year the weekly sorcerer had a special magazine in the lead up to the grand magic games. You never thought for a second your photo would be in it.

"Okay, Akira and Marie-chan at the front as you two are the cute ones," Jason arranged the five of you, not realised that he had offended three of you. "The two at the front smile, and the rest of you look really serious and coooooool," he said, you tried desperately not to laugh, and you didn't know how the other two had a straight face.

"(Y/n) why don't you hold your sword, Akio stand with your back facing your sister, Riko your the pretty one, so make sure your facing the camera," Jason continued. He had now offended three out of five. Brilliant start.

"3,2,1, cheese!" He took about 80000 photos before he was happy, you probably looked like you were trying not to laugh, so you figured you'd probably look stupid.

"Coooooooool!" Jason cheered flicking through the 80000 photos he had just taken of us. You wondered if he even got a good one with the amount he was moving the camera while taking them.