Forgive

Forgive : to stop feeling angry or resentful towards (someone) for
an offence, flaw, or mistake
or
no longer feel angry about or wish to punish
(an offence, flaw, or mistake).

It was too loud.

You had an annoying headache, and the room was far too loud.

"Come on (y/n) celebrate! We're doing so well in the competition so far!" Marie was a little tipsy when she jumped over to you. And by a little tipsy, I mean she would only be a little tipsy if someone else had drunk the amount she had.

"Such a light weight," Akio tapped on the bar, he was focused on you and Marie but his eyes were else where. He was tipsy.

Marie continued to tug your arm, trying to pull you to where Akio was.

"I'm fine, thanks, really" You tried to get Marie to let go of you but it failed.

Currently, you, Marie, Max, Akio and a few other irrelevant people in your guild were at a bar celebrating your victories in the grand magic games. Even though Marie and Riko had lost earlier, the guild still had enough points to be able to win tomorrow.

"You guys are no fun! Akio's sulking! Max has disappeared somewhere! And you're being boring!" Marie sulked, deciding it was a good idea to just sit on the floor.

"I'm not sulking! I just don't think it was a good idea to leave Akira with Riko!" Alcohol loosened Akio's tongue so that he would actually express his concern for his sister. Riko was to injured to come with you guys and had offered to babysit for Akio. She'd also mumbled something about not wanting to deal with a drunk Marie, which seemed completely justified to you.

"Where has Max gone anyway?" You said as you helped Marie off the floor. It's not that you wanted to see him, but you did want to apologies to him for what happened last night. (Last night was 6 fucking chapters ago omg).

"He needs to be here!" Marie jumped, which caused you to let go of her. "You two neeeeed to talk!"

You planned to but he's not here!

"Max!" The pink haired girl had resorted to screaming her friend's name out across the pub, which made both you and Akio wince with embarrassment. This didn't stop her shouting.

Not long after that, Max did reappear with another drink for himself and Akio.

"I almost forgot why we didn't do this back at home," he looked at Marie with an amused face as he passed Akio his drink.

"You didn't get one for (y/n)!" Marie slurred while rudely pointing at you.

"She said she didn't want anything!" Max argued with her childishly, but seemed to find Marie's childishness funny.

"Yes she does!" Marie sulked, wrapping her arms around your body in an attempt to hug you, instead completely knocking both of you over. She didn't stop hugging you, and you now couldn't get up.

"I suggest you do get a drink," Akio laughed at the sorry sight of you two on the floor. "She becomes a lot more bearable,"

Marie shortened your name when she spoke to you, "we have to get drunk together! It's a best friend thing!"

You tried to get Marie to let go of you but she just wouldn't. You started to feel a little depressed.

This shouldn't of been the first time you two had the opportunity to get drunk together. You should of grown up together. Knowing Marie was such a light weight should be old news to you but it wasn't.