Support

Support: bear all or part of the
weight of; hold up.
or
to give assistance to.

It was hardly sleep, you were aware of where you were, you could here their voices around you. Marie, Max, Riko, Akira and Akio. They were in the same room as you, assuming you were fast asleep, they were cautiously whispering.

"Did you even try?" You thought it was Max speaking.

"Of course!" The defensive whisper, belonged to Riko, "he must of got stronger."

There was another miniature argument between your guild mates, nothing serious as usual. They wouldn't even have to apologies to forgive each other, in the end. You continued to ignore it and rested your head on the pillow for a while. After Fairytail had won, you and the rest of the injured were taken to get treated, you took it as an opportunity to take a nap. Except it was too loud for real sleep. Your arm had been bandaged again, tighter and more secure, better than you could do on your own. You ankle was resting on a pillow, healing slowly, unfortunately.

"I'm glad Fairytail won though," Marie, as you remember last time you opened your eyes she was sitting by the window. "They really deserved it."

No one denied it, Riko just added the comment, "Sabertooth's reign is over and thank god, no one was interested in them anymore."

There was an agreed silence until Marie spoke her observation, "I think one of us is," you could feel her gesturing at you.

Surprisingly the rest of the room stayed quiet, each having there own personal view on why you may be interested in Saber Tooth. None of them overly positive. Max, now knew and doubted your story about future Rogue (as well as having watched you go a little insane during the final day like the rest of the country) , Riko had claimed to know about your brother and the reason for your magic, Akio wanted to know why you were always staring at him and poor Akira had worked out he was your type. Marie, however, had failed to pick up on anything apart from your little meeting back on the first day of the games.

"What?" She questioned the awkward silence confusedly.

Another one followed.

"It's unfair to wind up people who are asleep." Riko laughed a little tensely, trying to cut the silence. This caused Marie to become very embarrassed and feel overly guilty, apologising to your still body.

Any further awkwardness was cut short when someone came through the door requesting the presence of the guild, saying the king had something he wanted to say. Causing Max to comment, 'it's always Fairy Tail causing a commotion'. He then continued, "Akio wake (y/n) up." You assumed he was closest to you.

"Can't, carrying Akira, you do it." Akio replied quicker then you could take in Max's words, there was a surprised yelp from his sister who seemed to be unaware she was going to be carried.

You heard his footsteps head towards the door while everyone else's were silent.

You thought now was a good opportunity to 'wake up' and let your eyes flutter open, but the three remaining guild members were watching the door, not you.

"What's his problem." Riko scoffed, slipping the shoes she had lazily taken off. She revealed holes in the bottom of them, probably from the unnatural running speed she had. Her and Marie must go through shoes like breaths of air.

Max shrugged before noticing you finally shift to prove you were awake. "Enjoy your nap."

You rubbed your eyes groggily, "you guys are too loud." There was a small chuckle but mostly you were trying to hint you had their whole conversation.