Home

Home: The place where one lives permanently,
especially as a member of a family or household.

"(Y/n)!" You saw someone call a name. A name belonged to a certain child with (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair that stared into the trees that surrounded the town where she lived.

At this certain point in the story, young (y/n) was 10 years old, she was the only child of a well respected teacher and a doctor who worked in the centre of town. She was not the most social able of children but she was best friend with the mayors daughter and the son of a butcher. People often said hello to you in the street, even though you did not know there name.

But that is not important.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" A hug from behind caused you to jump from your skin. "I thought you were gone (y/n)! Where did you go?" A voice cried into your shoulder.

"Marie?" You mumbled confused, "I was with my brother remember?" You looked at the girl who ready eyes had not moved from your back. Her messy red hair had a plait that tied around the back and was almost long enough to reach the centre of her spine.

But your words caused you to look up.

"(Y/n)..." Her hazel eyes were as confused as your own. "You don't have a brother..."

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" You were getting a little sick of your own name at this point as your doctor mother joined in on the hugging. And teacher father stood back in shock, staring at his daughter. "What happened to you? Where have you been?" She also let tears fall from her eyes.

"Mum, I was with brother..." You raised your eye brow confused by the reaction of the people around you.

"What?" Your own mother was shocked by something you thought was completely obvious. "Right lets go home, you need some rest."

"Mum.... I don't understand..."

********************************

One month ago you made a disappearance from the small place called Lavender town. The town was so little everyone knew everyone's names and relied upon tourist money as it was in the country side, surrounded by lakes and rivers but also a dark forest. Where you apparently disappeared to.

On your return you found yourself confused. Because one month ago your elder brother had invited you to train with him as he was going to go to the Alvarez empire, to meet emperor Spriggan once more. You followed him despite not understanding. He taught you his magic and he told you something important.

"With this magic, you must kill the shadow dragon slayer, but do not show anyone this magic until that day has come."

Being the small child you were you decided to follow his words to the grave.

However when you returned to Lavender town and told everyone that your brother would not be returning it shook confusion throughout your friends and family. Because you did not have a brother.

Even your parents told you that you didn't have a brother. But you remembered him.

At least most things about him.

*******************************

"Right, okay why don't you show us this magic then?" A brown haired boy scoffed at his best friend.