Monarchy

Monarchy: a form of government with a monarch
at the head.
or
the monarch and royal family of a country.

"Finish him!" Rogue didn't warn you before he ordered the dragon you were both on to plummet into the tower. Although you weren't sure why you expected to be warned in the first place. You fell backwards immediately, balance was difficult enough with a dodgy ankle, this wasn't helping.

Natsu Dragneel survived, as always, and didn't hesitate to leap at Rogue. His full front attack missed and he made the effort to stand up straight. In the fastest time you could, you jumped up and went to stand next to Natsu, your ally.

"You're not from the future too are you?" Natsu asked, keeping a serious expression you weren't quite used to.

You shook your head and replied with a stern no. "I might be able to help you out, my magics meant for this guy."

Overhearing, Future Rogue gasped and mocked betrayal. "Good luck to the both of you. And I'll think you'll find that magic's made for the me of seven years ago."

Both of you chose to ignore him and went to attack. You weren't used to fighting by someone, the most experience you had was with Akio but he was extremely co-operative, and the battles had always been against more then one person. This was different, Natsu was impatient, barely giving you an opportunity. He was desperate for victory, you wished you had that determination.

You went for him when you could, but his evasion was almost perfect. If he was letting himself get hit by any attack it was Natsu's, not yours. You assumed he would of still been weak to it. All that could be seen from the distance were flares of fire, and the bright yellow light of your magic, that had never been seen before by most.

You found yourself grabbing onto to anything quickly, as the dragon purposely tilted down in an attempt to throw you and Natsu off.

"Look at the town," Rogue spoke, now that both you and Natsu had the view of the destruction, although you could tell he wasn't speaking to you anymore. "At this point, anything you do is futile, it over."

"What are you after!" Natsu growled at him as he regained his own balance, meanwhile like a child, you were still clinging onto a scale like it was your only hope of survival. Which was true.

The dragon returned to its original position where you could stand up straight and gravity wouldn't be pulling you to your death. "(Y/n) make sure you're listening okay, I'm only saying this once."

There was no fighting while Rogue spoke, so you just decided to sat down on the ground. Again, your ankle had betrayed you, to redeem yourself, you pretended being on the floor was a choice. Rogue continued to Natsu, "Remember when I told you that dragons would rule the world seven year from now?" He didn't give Natsu a chance to answer, "well, those dragons didn't come from this gate."

"In fact, it's not even dragon plural." He seemed to be smirking despite explaining a tragedy, you were actually more annoyed by the fact he hadn't told you this yet and you had no idea what he was in about.

"Acnologia is the lone ruler of this world!"

Natsu face changed suddenly, he knew what he was talking about, you didn't.

"Which means that the only thing that can stop Acnologia is other dragons," Rogue continued, relishing in Natsu's expression. But it soon vanished when Natsu went for another attack.

"So that's why you went to all this trouble!" Natsu screamed as he did so.

Rogue's demeanour hardly changed when he got attacked, instead he continued to explain as he avoided Natsu's attempts to punch him. "Not entirely... Once I kill Acnologia, I'll not only rule over all dragons..." he grinned as he built up to his true intentions. "I'll be the lone ruler of this world! The mere thought gets my blood boiling!"