Glow

Glow: to give out steady light without flame.
or
a steady radiance of light or heat.

He'd lost?!

After almost total destruction of the arena, Sabertooth had lost their fight against Natsu and Gajeel... Well just Natsu...

"Jesus," Akio was processing the fight, rubbing his fingers through his hair. Akira looked completely shocked, she'd looked like she'd seen a fight between one wizard and two s-class wizards with a surprising result.

Meanwhile you just watched Rogue fall to the ground. He was injured... He was vulnerable...

No! No! No!

You had decided, not till the end of the games, you didn't want to be suspicious and the growing numbness in your arm was a bigger issue.

The three of you were silent and we're taking in the events of the battle.

"So... (Y/n)..." The young girls short attention span turned to you, causing you to jump out of your daze, "what type of guys do you like?"

"Huh?" It was a random question.

"Well, like... Do you like guys with dark hair and pretty eyes?" She asked, what type of nine year old was this?!

Your cheeks went red, Rogue had dark hair and pretty eyes...

"Wha- I don't know..." You embarrassed yourself.

"Akira ssshh," Akio faced away from you to look at his sister, she giggled.

"I guess?!" You frustrated yourself, it was true. When you were little you and a crush on one of Yuuki's friends, with dark hair and pretty eyes. Particularly eyes that stood out. Like a light blue. Or vibrant red.

"Oooh," Akira clapped her hands, ignoring her brother telling her to be quiet.

"Akira, you're embarrassing her," Akio still didn't look at you, "anyway we should go see Marie and Riko, and then leave,"

You stopped for a moment.

"Actually I'll catch up, I need to go do something first." You needed to be see someone else, you needed to get your sword back, you hoped it had been left at the Sabertooth balcony where you had assumed Minerva had done her teleporty crap to.

"Okay?" Akio turned around to look at you, "do I need to be concerned?"

"I don't think so?" That meant yes.

"Is your wrist okay?" It had just occurred to you that Akio had probably seen future Rogue injure your arm, "you've had it bandaged since."

"Sort of," you turned your head to look at your wrist, the bandages had started coming off and revealing the dark purple skin.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He looked you dead in the eyes.

"I'm fine on my own you know," you smiled at him, "I appreciate that you've got my back though,"

"Err, no problem," he turned away, letting you leave the balcony.

You began to jog, not wanting to spend too much time near Sabertooth, in fact you didn't want them to still be there. Sting and Rogue were probably getting treated for their injuries but the other three could still be there. You didn't even want to look at Minerva.