Ch.2

I take a deep breath before I yank off my covers, and when I do, I see... Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sigh, I knew nothing would happen. Kicking off the gray thin blanket, I get up to pee. After I relieve myself, I pull up my orange jumpsuit over my tank top and wash my hands and face. I look into the plastic foil that makes up my mirror and I run my fingers through my short h/c hair.
         "Maybe I did it wrong?" I say to myself in the fake mirror, then I splash myself with cold water and turn off the sink. I turn around and head back to bed. When I get comfortable, I slowly drift back to the darkness of my mind. SCREECH! I hear something scrap my bars to the left of me. Getting out of bed once more, I head towards the beige bars to examine them. A huge line is indented in one of the bars. "What the?" "Shh... Go to sleep." Someone whispers in my ear. When I turn around I see a solid object hit me in the head and knocking me out.
      "Come on Jess, pick up his arms." I hear someone whisper, "I would rather have his legs, so I can have a nice view of him." I flutter my eyes trying to regain consciousness. "Shut up Jess. You said we get to share him." "Yeah, but I get first dibs, since I wrote him." Wait, what the heck are they talking about? Sharing me?
        I try to move my body, but the two pair of warm arms are keeping me in place. "Benny. I think y/n is starting to stir." Wait, Benny? As in Benny Drowned?! Oh boy my night just got better, I'm getting kidnapped or should I say rescued by these two killers. I don't know whether to be scared or grateful. I don't know right now, my mind is still fuzzy from someone knocking me out, my guess it was Jess because of what I heard someone say before I was out like a light.
        "Should we hit him over the head again for safe measures?" I heard Benny ask. "No. I think you played whack - a - mole with him enough for tonight." So, it was Benny? Jeez, she has a nasty hit. "P-P-Please don't." I say weakly. They stop in their tracks, I guess because I spoke. "Awe, The Jersey Devil has manners." I blink away some fuzziness to see Benny smirk.
        "Shut up Benny. Let's just get him back through the portal and get out of here." "Yeah, alright." Shivers go down my body as I feel the cold air go into my head wound. Fresh air feel my lungs and I try to concentrate on my surroundings. I look between my legs to see Benny's back and her hooked arms around my legs. When I tilt my head back, I see Jess facing forward. "W-Where... Are... We... Going?..." I ask between breathes as my eyes try to roll back in my head. Jess looks down at me and flashes me a little smile ironically. "Home." I smile weakly, and I slip back into unconscious.
             ~Time Skip. 9:00A.M.~
      Blinking my eyes open, I grab my head. "Ugh. What happened?" My free hand wanders the cold area around me. "A bed?" I flutter my eyes some more and I slowly sit up. Looking around, fuzzy shapes become solid furniture and I realize that I'm in someone's bedroom. Throwing my legs over the bed, I slowly get up and fumble my way to the door.
       When I open the door, I quietly close it and come into a tan hallway with spot of doors. Using the wall as a support, I travel down the hall, until I spot a girl with long black hair and wearing a white tank top with black shorts and converses on. Quickly I take cover behind a corner before she could spot me. "Hello, is anyone there?" I heard her ask. I keep quiet until I hear her leave, going down the steps.
       "Shew... That was close." But when I turn around the corner, I come face to face with that same girl. "Woah!" I jump back and I accidentally fall. "Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry I scared you." She offers me a hand up and I hesitate. "Thanks, but I gotta go." I say as I thumb my hand in a random direction and I snap my fingers and I teleport into a random place.
          I end up teleporting into another bedroom. Its full of game stations and everything else a gamer and nerd would want. "Its a gamer paradise in here... I like it." The flat screen in the TV is flashing Zelda and its tempting me to come over and play it. Biting my lip, I figure what the heck? I grab the controller, sit on the bed and start playing it. "Man, I haven't played this in a while."
         I'm not even a quarter way into the game, before the screen freezes up. "Awe man. It was just getting to the good part." I toss the controller on the bed in frustration, then the TV started going nuts. "What the?" I got up and felt the TV screen, then suddenly Link typed out, "Do you want to play a game?" Slowly, I backed away from the TV and it went staticy. Two peach colored arms reached out and a girl dressed like Link crawled out, like The Ring.
        "Benny?" I asked in a little shocked tone. "Hello handsome, do you want to be my player two?" "Um, thanks for the offer, but no." I snap my fingers again and I end up in the living room, where I see everyone else, who lives in the creepypastas mansion, except for Slendawoman. All of their jaws just drop, along with mine. "Um, wrong room." I say and snap my fingers yet again to try to get away, but before my fingers could let out the snap sound, I get tackled by someone from behind.